Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah, like i said, i mentioned 3 names i remember were posting something but i couldn't remember much that came from it, then i said i'll iso them later

there wasn't much to say but i said i'll iso you 3 so i did, that's all i got from these tbh

is there something you'd add about lanji or mitch?

Lanji looks slightly more shady to me cause he came in with this big All Might gif and then complete silence for 12 hours

Can you post the start of the reply chain with you and Ultra that started this?

I'm not saying your being weak I'm saying your reads come off weak, hesitant, and comes off like your not super confident about them at all. That's the impression I have.

But you've used meta arguments on other players. So again my question is, he's not going to drop it and you know that, so what and where is your next step? And you didn't answer my question to you about my own slot.
You're asking me to give you a complete reads list of every single player I interacted with this game (I can't even remember that), but you can't look back one page to find the post that started this reply chain? Come on, Fang.

Can you point to my reads that feel that way to you? Because that's kind of been the opposite. For example, I've even tried to use my alliance twice to call for votes. Is that weak?

Okay meta will always leak into how you play when you play with the same people over and over. But I do not have a 'meta' for each player that rules my reads. I think Ultra is weak this game and how he's played in previous games does not influence that opinion.

What the fuck are you talking about? What question? The 'how does this work X' question that I literally just explained in there paragraphs? You're wack this game, Ultra. Weak shit.

And when did I ever say you were afraid? That's you misrepping what I literally just said. I believe you are finding arguments that you are whether comfortable talking on, or arguing with players you are familiar with, to create an appearance you are being an active, pushy town, but I don't really buy that.
You can't answer the question because you know it's beyond dumb. The players in this thread I'm not familiar with, I assure you - I would have 0 issue casing or arguing with as a wolf. You're pulling this entirely out of your ass. Ekko/Ratchet are somehow "safe" to argue with but shiver me timbers, here comes Naomi!!!

Horseshit.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Have u read your own posts? Compare mines with yours and ask yourself whose the one doing the pocketing here.
I scumread Charles that’s why I ask him to claim, he basically said he was close to claiming anyways so I wanted to see if he was going to do it lol.
At least I’m scumhunting, are you? All you’ve been doing is kissing ass.
I’m not the only one scumreading Ekko btw. I still can’t be sure if he’s town or not. I’ve never been good at reading him. I just don’t want to be wrong and take down a town’s power role. You on the other hand doesn’t seem to care if he might be town at all. You’re just here to bandwagon.

Yes, I’m the pocketing police and you’re under arrest for trying to pocket multiple people.

vote lynch Nerferti/kagura

I’m also down to cfd Mid
And why would you want someone to claim whom you are absolutely not sure is scum?

Why expose a potentially useful town role?

You seemed to think that Charles is an invest role and you wanted him to investigate Ekko.

Next thing you are scum reading him for being neutral.

There's no way this slot is town.

Would vote you but we have bigger fish to fry which is Ekko.

You're asking me to give you a complete reads list of every single player I interacted with this game (I can't even remember that), but you can't look back one page to find the post that started this reply chain? Come on, Fang.

Can you point to my reads that feel that way to you? Because that's kind of been the opposite. For example, I've even tried to use my alliance twice to call for votes. Is that weak?

Okay meta will always leak into how you play when you play with the same people over and over. But I do not have a 'meta' for each player that rules my reads. I think Ultra is weak this game and how he's played in previous games does not influence that opinion.
I guess I should say, the overall meta of someone doesn't influence my current reads in games. If you JUST finished playing with someone and their acting differently than that in a new game, obviously that will be in your mind.

See? Now you sound like asshole i know and sometimes even like. Could be on purpose though. :zosleepy:
I don't think I'm an asshole by association for correcting you on a literal definition lmao.

I'm pretty sure we've played in Ratchet's Harry Potter together. I'm basically in every Aries game too. Haven't we met in some of these too? I mean, i can go through list of games but i'm sure there's more.
Not off the top of my head. The only one I've forgotten about was Ratchet's Harry Potter game and you vindiactively like in Kobe's Coffee game and Psychic's Greek Mythology one tried to push my lynch via proxy of other players. I was killed night 1 anyways so again it goes back to the claim being in bad faith because my original statement was:

1. one of us is usually killed day 1/2 or night 1/2 so there isn't much long term play
2. the only exception to this was the Greek Mythology game and iirc Ekko's Money Heist one

When I'm saying you're confrontational I mean you're sometimes borderline disrespectful (in my opinion) in your arguments. Now I feel like we're having conversation. I mean, I like it tbh, but it does give me a pause.
Well pardon my french but: that's not my fucking problem here. If you make a mistake of conflating terms or words and therefore swapped "confrontational" with "disrespectful" its also not true either, so at best I can say this was a miscommunication. Either way? I don't agree at all with your assessment of me. Compared to some of the other players, you've not scratched the surface of time playing with me and I don't see how you can confidently say I'm being "too reserved" because that would imply there is overt caution in my play.

I think you can agree there has not been, I've been at the forefront of activity and one of the top posters here picking interactions with you, Destroya/X, Ekko, etc...

Not sheep. I'm saying i'm not confident enough in that lead to push you on my own against entire town. I'm not the only town here. If others think you're town, maybe i there's something i can't see. We'll see.
It sounds a bit too convenient as an excuse. If you think I'm scum you should be pushing me or questioning me, not admitting "Oh I know I can't convince people to vote you because I don't have that influence" because it reads sussy in my eyes.

You can't answer the question because you know it's beyond dumb. The players in this thread I'm not familiar with, I assure you - I would have 0 issue casing or arguing with as a wolf. You're pulling this entirely out of your ass. Ekko/Ratchet are somehow "safe" to argue with but shiver me timbers, here comes Naomi!!!

Horseshit.
You literally says 'how does this work X', I provide a three paragraph response to you, and you said 'you can't answer the question'. Get out of here with your bad faith you fucking wolf.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If I think he’s a town pr why would I ask him to claim???
Then why would you ask Charlie to claim whom you thought is an investigator? You don't think that's a power role?

Also you have been in the Ekko suspicion phase much earlier and you had all the chance to pressure him to claim. But you didn't! Talk about hiprocracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.