Status
Not open for further replies.
By my own admission, I basically put the same amount of thought into that read as you did with your vote
Nope, it's different. I threw a vote on you to hopefully follow something with momentum and get something rolling. I also thought your exchange with Ratchet didn't feel super townie. So I voted and hoped maybe there'd be some reactions or movement. You make a random, untethered, comment about me being a wolf, based on some lame meta, and now you've reversed it when I called you out. That's some weak shit right there, Ultra, and I think you're a bit soft this game. You look like someone who is trying to pick soft battles with players you know you can argue with, but don't want to dip your toes too deeply in because you're afraid to drown. That makes me feel like a wolf trying to look proactive and tried to get town read, but is too afraid to stick their neck out all the way in case the axe swings down.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kagu I'm confused about your position here. You're accused Psychic of trying to pocket Ekko, trying to clear Ekko, being "obsessed" with Ekko - but her interest in general and from the quotes you've pulled has been because she suspects him. Like 80% of her posts are shading him. This feels off
It's not exactly shading when she has been flip flopping. It feels fake. She's not keeping a clear stance on him. Her stance changed from shading Ekko to "I don't think Ekko is scum" (that also without a proper reasoning) very soon.

damn, 10 notifications

well that one for example, he's explaining his point of view but welp, that doesn't sound like confrontation, does it? not that i like to argue with people
I think like Ekko you might be using words and terminology you don't understand because I was plenty of confrontational with Ekko all of yesterday and today. Otherwise your definition of what 'confrontation' et 'confrontational' neither fit into Webster's or Oxford's definition of how its defined.

since i quoted it already

i'm pretty sure we've played quite a few times together btw

also wasn't it greek mythology where you tunnelled me so much that i literally started to ignore your posts? or was it harry potter? i don't remember

2nd part about "relaxed" scum you is kinda why i scum read you in melkor's game
As I said before we've only played a handful of games together:

- Ekko's Money Heist game
- Psychic's Greek Mythology game
- Kobe's Coffee game
- Melkor's Dresden Files games
- This game
- And the one that's currently ongoing that Ultra is hosting on OLF

Not many games. Day 1 you tried to as scum get me lynched with your scum mates, I tunneled you in Psychic's game because you were scummy and your mechanic was proven twice to be a lie which you couldn't really refute until you guys culted Des and Kobe was spamming OMGUS posts the entire game. Dresden Files you didn't scum read me with any real effort or deduction, you just threw out a weak sauce read then iirc retracted it.

As for being relaxed, I can do that and still be confrontational or directly blunt with someone. I think you are trying to wifom a weak angle-shot at me and I'm not really a fan of it because you've been mostly reflexive this entire game so far.

---

btw, that's my observation for the moment, but it's not like people always act the same way, if others think you're town, i won't argue about it
Saying you are gonna just sheep your vote based off others doesn't really look good if your town, its something scum often do to try and blend in lol.

Nope, it's different. I threw a vote on you to hopefully follow something with momentum and get something rolling. I also thought your exchange with Ratchet didn't feel super townie. So I voted and hoped maybe there's be some reactions of movement. You make a random, untethered, comment about me being a wolf, based on some blame meta, and now you've reversed it when I called you out. That's some weak shit right there, Ultra, and I think you're a bit soft this game. You look like someone who is trying to pick soft battles with players you know you can argue with, but don't want to dip your toes too deeply in because you're afraid to drown. That makes me feel like a wolf trying to look proactive and tried to get town read, but is too afraid to stick their neck out all the way in case the axe swings down.
"Follow some momentum" "Get something rolling"

You do this shit and wonder why I don't really give you the benefit of the doubt - you will put me under heat for the sake of it. Meanwhile I'm actually making a case on Ekko and getting a wagon going. Stupid shit, if you don't have a reason, stop throwing your vote around. Pretty basic.

Now as for the rest of this post, I have 0 clue what the fuck you're on about. I'm "picking soft battles" with Ratchet and Ekko - I think it's pretty fucking fair to say that if that's who I choose to engage with I have 0 issue engaging with anyone in this thread. Wack garbage.

Now, you softed Ekko as scum, but have pivoted entirely to wolf reading me for being his main pusher, and discounting me as doing nothing. How does that work, X?

It's not exactly shading when she has been flip flopping. It feels fake. She's not keeping a clear stance on him. Her stance changed from shading Ekko to "I don't think Ekko is scum" (that also without a proper reasoning) very soon.
So I'm having a hard time nailing down what your actual positions are here.

Because you're saying Psychic is pocketing Ekko but that Ekko is definitely scum and should claim. It feels like you're pointing out a set of inconsistencies but really haven't tied it with a knot. Is she scum or is he? Are they both? Are they partners? Feels like you're leaving this open to interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.