Status
Not open for further replies.
ok but do u agree or not? this tells me nothing. naomi has a very narrow town range from my experience with her its easy to find her as such. also dont take my word for it, im not the only one town reading her!
Would need to iso her posts as well first before I make a commitment.

wats ur point?
Your reasoning is weak and not substantial enough to take it at face value yet.

ok let me know when u do!
Ok.

nah she opened up with same level of excitement, got town reads on her, then dipped the fk off rest of the phase as i proceed to argue with other players. its a rinse and repeat
I'm not seeing the same energy from her posts or behavior to gauge her play so far as being scummy. I'm not seeing the same thing you are with her slot.

she was also top poster until i over took her last night
So what?

what? is this ur first fuji game?
On here? Yeah I guess it would be.

with the exception of ultra, ive interacted with everyone of my voters first (maybe not kagura?). doesnt matter if long or short interaction, ur changing the goal post now
Don't think so, you didn't really have any real or substantial interactions with Psychic or some others either including T-Pein. Flower might be the only one as an outlier to that. Also I didn't change the topic or subject on anything, stop using terms you don't understand lol. I asked you to post your reads after you asked for them.

Because you likely didn't do it, or you have prepared better. I trust your ability to execute plans enough for that.
What's funny is that there was a definitive lull in the thread and then mid popped out of nowhere after that WU, so my first thought was that it was actually him

Because I realized you hopping on my wagon for exactly 0 reason is more likely in line with your town game. Take it or leave it.
Oh, I don't give a shit about how you read me, so I can leave it just fine. However, I think that's a bad take on you and you don't just get to talk away from that. You're wolf this game, aren't you? You creeping into Ratchet vs Prof felt unnatural. You seem to be struggling with content or reads. I feel like your effort is a bit half-assed and misguided and that's not town Ultra.

Oh, I don't give a shit about how you read me, so I can leave it just fine. However, I think that's a bad take on you and you don't just get to talk away from that. You're wolf this game, aren't you? You creeping into Ratchet vs Prof felt unnatural. You seem to be struggling with content or reads. I feel like your effort is a bit half-assed and misguided and that's not town Ultra.
By my own admission, I basically put the same amount of thought into that read as you did with your vote

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Hi
She says as she wonders if she is being pocketed.
Pocketing #1
Good to know

Inb4 Dest is scum pocketing u all
SERIOUSLY are you the pocketing police? This seems to be the only thing you are doing - making false accusations of pocketing. That's seems to be your only one line of thought.

BUt look at the hypocrisy. The pocket police herself is trying to pocket Ekko.
I was gonna say Ratchet is using AtE here but now idk. Well if I don’t scum read him by day 3 then he’s probably town.

Thoughts on Ekko?
Why are you looking for other person's validation ??
Oh another thing, I gave Ekko one minute to tell me town’s color and he never replied.

@Ekkologix
Again fixated on Ekko.
Hmmmm…I’m starting to think Ekko is town and Ultra probably is too.
Says Ekko is town without staying the reason.

Can you investigate Ekko? When he said uh oh, I figured he was hinting a town power role. Don’t wanna lynch that.
Still not sure and tries to fish Charlie's role while trying to validate Ekko. Again what is this fixation on Ekko?!

Someone invest Charlie please.
@Town invests, don't listen to this. Do your own thing.
Ok Charlie, you can claim.
@Charlie absolutely do not claim. If anything it is Ekko who should claim.

Ah yes his read on me, he said a lot about me, even got multiple different factors going and ended up as Nai

That was performative if I've ever seen it
well, i said i've seen you acting the same way as scum and town D1 and it changed later on, so it's nai for now

idk if you noticed but i isoed people i earlier said i don't remember much from them

Pocketing #1

SERIOUSLY are you the pocketing police? This seems to be the only thing you are doing - making false accusations of pocketing. That's seems to be your only one line of thought.

BUt look at the hypocrisy. The pocket police herself is trying to pocket Ekko.

Why are you looking for other person's validation ??

Again fixated on Ekko.
Says Ekko is town without staying the reason.

Still not sure and tries to fish Charlie's role while trying to validate Ekko. Again what is this fixation on Ekko?!

@Town invests, don't listen to this. Do your own thing.

@Charlie absolutely do not claim. If anything it is Ekko who should claim.
Kagu I'm confused about your position here. You're accused Psychic of trying to pocket Ekko, trying to clear Ekko, being "obsessed" with Ekko - but her interest in general and from the quotes you've pulled has been because she suspects him. Like 80% of her posts are shading him. This feels off

Status
Not open for further replies.