Status
Not open for further replies.
such a loaded question

first its gross to think im being defeated just cuz i was being annoyed of people (psychic at the time) scum reading me for not being memey and joking around. i felt the read was unjust to scum read someone for actually trying to solve the game

also neither u, nor tpein, have established how this is a scum tell
It is true that I scum read you every game and 20% of the time I am wrong.
But then again so do people do/did the same with me.
I appreciate that you actually responded

naomi on town meta shitposting gifs, finding early town, being paranoid of certain players
Seems a bit weak sauce to me tbh.

reloaded also on town meta for similar reasons to naomi, i dont know how well he can replicate this as scum. id imagine he'd be tad more nervous
Isn't Reloaded a player who generally gets easier benefit of the doubt typically in most games as town?

gave reasoning for prof to ultra
Need to recheck it, I have Prof as a null currently.

flower u've played favs urself u know where my read is coming from
Flower had the most posts and activity in that game but I don't see the similarity or parallels currently between her play right now and in Odd's Favs.

ratchet my weakest TR. while i disagree with take on prof i dont think he comes off from a scummy angle. need to see more from him rly. not a big fan of him going inactive after the PR. my position on him will be if he doesnt do shit by day 2 we can cast him to fire
Post restrictions don't get hammered on scum players from a hostile day action in most SRM games I've played. Its not proven indication he's 100% certified town but that is my experience.

demonstrably untrue
also most of my voters voted me AFTER i interacted with them because they r scum or town that cant see beyond whats in front of them
Both Ultra and Psychic put heat on you before you had any interaction with the former and next to none with the latter. You barely interacted with Flower before she voted you as well and this all was happening when we were arguing, same with Joygirl/Kurumi being a bit suspicious of you and Naomi not being sure how to read us from it. T-Pein did sheep a vote on you and so did Alwaysmind but the only person going against the grain was Charlie whose been mostly side commenting after early fluff posts.

@Ekkologix so i looked them up

Going with "vibe"/"gut feeling", after looking at fang's posts i still can't say i think he's town. He sounds more reserved i think. I thought it would get more obvious. Hmm... Maybe Indie, question mark. I don't think i've ever seen indie Fang.

I'd actually like to get read on him from a few people. @Ratchet @Flower @Naomi for example

UwU is JW, right? So scum in Dressrosa and town in Harry Potter. Well, in Dressrosa game he practically disappeared at some point. In Harry Potter he had some hot takes (reads) but welp, he had them. I think i remember he's not a fan of D1 (as town) so i'd wait and see what he'll do next cycle. So far it's nothing, but it's nai imo.

Mitch has only 20 posts and all of them are fluff. @MitchMatch yo, anything game related? you might end up lynched/vigged, mate

Lanji welp... Not much here. He wants to push Ultra and sees something there but it kinda went nowhere. Also this "who are we voting today". I can't remember, how often does town Lanji sheep people?

So basically out of these people Mitch is posting for sake of posting. You could say same thing about Lanji but he at least have some game related posts. UwU i'd like to revisit next DP. Fang i'm paranoid about rn.

I'd appreciate any feedback tbh
Scum/10

Emil

Certified Memelord
Seems a bit weak sauce to me tbh.
ok but do u agree or not? this tells me nothing. naomi has a very narrow town range from my experience with her its easy to find her as such. also dont take my word for it, im not the only one town reading her!

Isn't Reloaded a player who generally gets easier benefit of the doubt typically in most games as town?
wats ur point?

Need to recheck it, I have Prof as a null currently.
ok let me know when u do!

Flower had the most posts and activity in that game but I don't see the similarity or parallels currently between her play right now and in Odd's Favs.
nah she opened up with same level of excitement, got town reads on her, then dipped the fk off rest of the phase as i proceed to argue with other players. its a rinse and repeat

she was also top poster until i over took her last night

Post restrictions don't get hammered on scum players from a hostile day action in most SRM games I've played. Its not proven indication he's 100% certified town but that is my experience.
what? is this ur first fuji game?

Both Ultra and Psychic put heat on you before you had any interaction with the former and next to none with the latter. You barely interacted with Flower before she voted you as well and this all was happening when we were arguing, same with Joygirl/Kurumi being a bit suspicious of you and Naomi not being sure how to read us from it. T-Pein did sheep a vote on you and so did Alwaysmind but the only person going against the grain was Charlie whose been mostly side commenting after early fluff posts.
with the exception of ultra, ive interacted with everyone of my voters first (maybe not kagura?). doesnt matter if long or short interaction, ur changing the goal post now

phase or cycle?

can't you just lose it during night phase? or can't you decide to lose it during DP14 and DP78?

You should know very well that all you have to do is to push me bit more and i'll claim myself.

Honestly, I just think your posts are more elaborate and less emotional. Or rather, less confrontational would make more sense. I'm not convinced you're scum btw. I'm adressing my concern and asking others for their opinion.
Ok Charlie, you can claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.