Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Post them again because I'm not going through 50+ pages of spam to find them.

Also when I was catching up most of it was me seeing you just reacting to Ultra and others voting you. So maybe I missed it but I'll need you to post your compiled reads.
town
naomi

lean town
reloaded - havent seen him as scum so no meta reference for that. gameplay seems town with naomi
dest
psychic
prof

null/town
flower - trending down. can be indie
ratchet
aurelian - think ur posts been looking better overall but ur view of the game is very narrow, unlike psychic who had long moved on and started interacting with other players. i only recall u have a question to mich and JW so we'll see what comes of it
JW
lanji - admittedly not very used to lanji being this friendly with me and following my direction. could be blindspot

null on most of the rest. people on my wagon need to explain why they r on it or they turn to lean scum

J

Joygirl1

Lanji welp... Not much here. He wants to push Ultra and sees something there but it kinda went nowhere. Also this "who are we voting today". I can't remember, how often does town Lanji sheep people?
I´m not really able to get any reads for UwU or Mitch myself but from my previous round´s experiences regarding LANJI I´d say that he is a kinda underrated player and him doing such a T-Pein style thing like asking that and just sheep someone is feeling strange to me.

town
naomi

lean town
reloaded - havent seen him as scum so no meta reference for that. gameplay seems town with naomi
dest
psychic
prof

null/town
ratchet
aurelian - think ur posts been looking better overall but ur view of the game is very narrow, unlike psychic who had long moved on and started interacting with other players. i only recall u have a question to mich and JW so we'll see what comes of it
JW
lanji - admittedly not very used to lanji being this friendly with me and following my direction. could be blindspot

null on most of the rest. people on my wagon need to explain why they r on it or they turn to lean scum
Why you got dest/prof as town

Why?

lean town
Any other reason besides this?

dest
psychic
prof
Why Prof? Because your friends? Why did you change your read on Psychic?

null/town
Why?

Why again?

Well that's nice but I've interacted with plenty of players. When I did a more recent quick ISO of your posts, you were still until an hour ago mainly interacting with people who were voting or sussing you. Kind of ironic to make this claim about my direction on you, isn't it?

Almost all of his posts have been NAI.

Don't know Lanji so can't comment. What about @Ultra, or Kurumi/Joygirl and Charlie?

I can literally choose when to lose it for a phase, twice
phase or cycle?

can't you just lose it during night phase? or can't you decide to lose it during DP14 and DP78?

Someone invest Charlie please.
You should know very well that all you have to do is to push me bit more and i'll claim myself.

This doesn't really jive for me. Would you actually care to explain how you came to this conclusion that you think I'm indie or non-town or even scummy going by that extension of thought? How am I playing reserved here? Do you have evidence to back this up? What clues or behavior have I exhibited that would demonstrate that I am operating outside of my town-meta?
Honestly, I just think your posts are more elaborate and less emotional. Or rather, less confrontational would make more sense. I'm not convinced you're scum btw. I'm adressing my concern and asking others for their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.