Status
Not open for further replies.
You said I was avoiding engagement with the thread by interacting with players I know...how does that work out, exactly? Should I be asking Sallucion for his grand thesis on who's mafia? Have I been missing out on some deep, enlightening game solve by putting Naomi on ignore?

It's actually the opposite, few other players had been talking about shit or actually playing mafia, why would I bother wasting my time on what they think beyond what I make of them?
Third time you've misrepped me so we're done.

Ultra is wolf this game. Let's get him

@Dr_Professor83 @Naomi @Flower @Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded @Charlie @JoyG

J

Joygirl1

He clearly said he wasn’t investigator though he hinted it. So I don’t know what he is.

Ekko isn’t gonna claim until it’s almost too late. I also started to town read him. Lol, he hinted pr so I don’t feel like i need to ask him to claim there.

why do u keep asking the same questions when I answer them multiple times. Are u that dense?

Wat?
What do you mean by Ekko hinting pr? That he postrestricted Ratchet or that he got postrestricted himself? Or does this pr you are speaking of mean something completely else here?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
not flower claiming indie then backtracking it right away to see how we'd react to it

reel her in. she hasnt done jackshit in the game anyway
Look at you shifting focus on Flower. We'll deal with her later. If she's indie we can vig her or keep blocking her. We need to lynch scum.

You said I was avoiding engagement with the thread by interacting with players I know...how does that work out, exactly? Should I be asking Sallucion for his grand thesis on who's mafia? Have I been missing out on some deep, enlightening game solve by putting Naomi on ignore?

It's actually the opposite, few other players had been talking about shit or actually playing mafia, why would I bother wasting my time on what they think beyond what I make of them?
Third time you've misrepped me so we're done.

Ultra is wolf this game. Let's get him

@Dr_Professor83 @Naomi @Flower @Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded @Charlie @Joygirl @Psylocke @T-Pein™ @Alwaysmind @Juliet

Idk if I trained or not but it feels great to be back. How's it going with you Prof? I see Conqi Monki suspecting you. It's weird to see alts going for each other. 🤣🤣🤣
It’s going good lol. Pretty busy but in a good mood these days.

There are too many of us alts. We’re going to have to start getting rid of some of us lol, it is what it is and it hurts me

Status
Not open for further replies.