Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you the town leader?

What's the case on Kagu?
I'm trying to be the town leader! Is that okay? Would you like to take that position?

Honestly, I have made a couple of posts about why I thought Kagu was wolfy. Psychic made posts as well. It might be best to try and iso us and find the posts yourself! I think it'd be just the same amount of effort for me to go find them as it would take you and probably just easier that way.

I'm trying to be the town leader! Is that okay? Would you like to take that position?

Honestly, I have made a couple of posts about why I thought Kagu was wolfy. Psychic made posts as well. It might be best to try and iso us and find the posts yourself! I think it'd be just the same amount of effort for me to go find them as it would take you and probably just easier that way.
I think town leader should be elected democratically :endthis:

we need to get rid of cal,sellacoind,fakest cheese ever.

Imimay iyay amya soya adglya ouyay areyay erehay!!
translaters to "mImi i am so glad you are here!!!"

aaawwwwyay anksthay!!! :sweat:

Who are your top nominees for town leader then?
I am liking Ekko. And prof. But wouldn't suggest prof for Town leader after his showings in the jjk game. We need someone not swayed easily as TL.

I don't have enough experience with you to suggest you as TL.

Naomi and Reloaded could be the TLs in a gif posting competition though.

Status
Not open for further replies.