Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yo Pot, what the fuck has your coach been up to? When I came back to thread I did NOT hear favorable things about her. Tell me your thoughts.
Has not been the most active claiming to be tired from work.

Said she was a neutral indie but said she was joking and clarified that she is indeed town.

Might of missed somethin but that seems the jist.

I was a bit taken aback by the indie thing but lying about bein one would go against her meta so I think it was indeed a joke

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Unvote

I have a weird vibe from all those liked posts from Naomi. Gotta go through the thread.
Reload is unsure what vibe you're getting when it's largely just gif spam. He also doesn't really see liking a ton of posts as sus when she's doing it to almost anyone.

But he's curious to see where you're coming from here.

Has not been the most active claiming to be tired from work.

Said she was a neutral indie but said she was joking and clarified that she is indeed town.

Might of missed somethin but that seems the jist.

I was a bit taken aback by the indie thing but lying about bein one would go against her meta so I think it was indeed a joke
Yeah her even mentioning she is an indie kind of worries me. I could see it being her way of saying she was honest when she said it, and only took it back so she could justify her indie play with her meta. Honestly, I do not think Flower is my problem this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.