Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is your updated Psylocke read? I can't find it.

You said I voted for Ekko first and then cooked something up to make my joke vote look serious.
It's there, but I am not going to try and find it myself. You'll just have to maybe look a second time.

You're starting to ignore the questions I've asked you now.

My issue wasn't WHO you were voting for, though, it was HOW you did it and WHAT you said. You randomly followed Ultra into voting Ekko for lols. But then you said after reading your read on Ekko turned into a wolf read. That's back filling. Then somehow you gave Ultra a town read just because you wolf read Ekko That didn't make a whole lot of sense to me and I've been struggling to follow your thought process at all.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
It's there, but I am not going to try and find it myself. You'll just have to maybe look a second time.

You're starting to ignore the questions I've asked you now.

My issue wasn't WHO you were voting for, though, it was HOW you did it and WHAT you said. You randomly followed Ultra into voting Ekko for lols. But then you said after reading your read on Ekko turned into a wolf read. That's back filling. Then somehow you gave Ultra a town read just because you wolf read Ekko That didn't make a whole lot of sense to me and I've been struggling to follow your thought process at all.
The time when I came in, Ultra was grilling him. Dude made him back into a corner. So I liked his posts which felt townie to me. While Ekko was just looking straight up bad.

Destroya looks like an opportunists scum. I'm yet to find his post where he changed his opinion about Psylocke.

Regarding Ekko, he says he has a gut feeling that Ekko is not behaving town like but doesn't seem to be going in that direction. Where Ekko has the highest post counts in the game and he should have enough material against him but he's still asking other people to vote for me. Seems like he's keeping a window open to jump back to his wagon.

He was also against Charlie but he stopped going that direction too. Now he's just fixated on me.
Calling someone opportunistic like this is so boring. Do you honestly believe that's what I'm doing here or is this just an excuse? I'm not sure how you're also connecting me being opportunistic to not finding my posts.

Ekko's posts count shouldnt have anything to do to influence anyone's direction, let alone mine. Also, shouldn't I have more than one wolf read? You're sussing me for NOT going after Ekko, but instead going after you. I've also been going after Charlie. In fact, I'm content with either of you being the lynch. Not sure how narrowing down my vote between my POE and choosing a direction to go is scummy.

For the record, Ekko has graduated to a light town read for me.

Kagu Nyan

Again, pages behind, so did not see Reloaded claim. Why on earth would he do that so early in the game?

No.

Still just a gut feeling you're wolf here. I haven't found you town through anything you've done yet and I feel the last couple of games, one way or another, I've been able find you as town somewhat easily.

Psychic gets a wolf read because she shaded and sussed me twice over the alliance. I called her out once on it and then she did it again. Not sure where her current read on my slot is but I still don't love how she handled my slot. Feels somewhat opportunistic and like someone who was trying to find something sussy to push.
This is you giving Psylocke a wolfie read.
I'm trying to be the town leader! Is that okay? Would you like to take that position?

Honestly, I have made a couple of posts about why I thought Kagu was wolfy. Psychic made posts as well. It might be best to try and iso us and find the posts yourself! I think it'd be just the same amount of effort for me to go find them as it would take you and probably just easier that way.
In next post you are following her.

Kagu Nyan

Calling someone opportunistic like this is so boring. Do you honestly believe that's what I'm doing here or is this just an excuse? I'm not sure how you're also connecting me being opportunistic to not finding my posts.

Ekko's posts count shouldnt have anything to do to influence anyone's direction, let alone mine. Also, shouldn't I have more than one wolf read? You're sussing me for NOT going after Ekko, but instead going after you. I've also been going after Charlie. In fact, I'm content with either of you being the lynch. Not sure how narrowing down my vote between my POE and choosing a direction to go is scummy.

For the record, Ekko has graduated to a light town read for me.
Your timing is off. When Charlie was discussed you felt the need to give him a wolf read. You also did the same to me. You seem to be trying to blend in with the crowd which opportunistic scums usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.