Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Who are they?

Who is diverting attention away from whom?
You are doing the things you accuse me of! You are one prime candidate...

Explain why you are asking Psylocke when you have her as wolf read and what is your problem with me voting Ekko whom you wolf read as well.

You have Reloaded in the tier of your strongest town reads. I do have a light town lean on him, but not sure how he's your second strongest town read this game.

I think Kiku and Mitch haven't really done anything that have warranted read at all. They're more null than anything.

You have Psychic as town. Why? I have her as slight wolf.

Baki town read is meh as well.

Big oof on you null reading those three names, though. Ekko is light wolf, Ultra is slight wolf, Ratchet is light town. See, not that hard. You have a better read on someone like Reloaded and Baki, but are fine saying Ekko, Ultra, and Ratchet are null. I don't like that.

You are doing the things you accuse me of! You are one prime candidate...

Explain why you are asking Psylocke when you have her as wolf read and what is your problem with me voting Ekko whom you wolf read as well.
You said 'they' are grasping at straws and this is your response? What have I accused you of that I have done? Who are the others? Psychic who else?

You forgot the answer my question who is diverting attention away from what players.

My read has been updated on Psychic and it's already been discussed in thread.

Did I call you out for voting Ekko? I don't think I ever sussed you for who you were voting for.

sure

town current

flower
reloaded
town leader destroyer
juliet-waiting to see from her...sad if she rng scum
t-pin
ekko
prof-slacker town
psy
mono
alwaysmind
lanji--maybe indie :memehm:

null

charlie,
kagu
hero
kiku
michelle

scum lean
ratchet
ultra
sellacoin
ripped cal
con
SnorCal scum lean?

But SnorCal no post yet?

*grunts*

Naomi used confusion!

It was super effective!

*SnorCal was confused*

SnorCal hurt itself in its confusion!

*phhhfffoooeeeaa*

Kagu Nyan

sure

town current

flower
reloaded
town leader destroyer
juliet-waiting to see from her...sad if she rng scum
t-pin
ekko
prof-slacker town
psy
mono
alwaysmind
lanji--maybe indie :memehm:

null

charlie,
kagu
hero
kiku
michelle

scum lean
ratchet
ultra
sellacoin
ripped cal
con
Why do you think flower is town when she claimed indie??

Lots of null reads.

I have both ratchet and ultra as town so I'd like to know why you think they are scum lean. Have you made posts regarding this?

Kagu Nyan

You said 'they' are grasping at straws and this is your response? What have I accused you of that I have done? Who are the others? Psychic who else?

You forgot the answer my question who is diverting attention away from what players.

My read has been updated on Psychic and it's already been discussed in thread.

Did I call you out for voting Ekko? I don't think I ever sussed you for who you were voting for.
Where is your updated Psylocke read? I can't find it.

You said I voted for Ekko first and then cooked something up to make my joke vote look serious.

Kagu Nyan

i don't remember you asking me last time if you where town. :memehm:

though this does lean town behavior asking me for thoughts. do you think town vs town between you and destroyer?
Destroya looks like an opportunists scum. I'm yet to find his post where he changed his opinion about Psylocke.

Regarding Ekko, he says he has a gut feeling that Ekko is not behaving town like but doesn't seem to be going in that direction. Where Ekko has the highest post counts in the game and he should have enough material against him but he's still asking other people to vote for me. Seems like he's keeping a window open to jump back to his wagon.

He was also against Charlie but he stopped going that direction too. Now he's just fixated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.