Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Exactly this. People have this inability to appreciate anything else besides powerscaling. And Sanji fans are biggest culprits in this regard.

For Luffy and Zoro who are basically combatants of the crew and not much else, combat skill would be most appreciated. But for Sanji, Oda has always highlighted his street-smarts and stealth and cooking. But Sanji fans botched it by tying him to powerscaling only.

Of course Sanji isn't weak. But he is not as strong as Luffy and Zoro. He makes up for the gap with his wit and other skills.
I’m a Sanji fan and I’ve been saying this for years now. I had like a 50 page write up planned about Big Mom’s characterization, Strength depiction in OP, Sanji/Katakuri/Pudding characterization, etc hopefully I’ll get to have the steam in me to write it one day. But let’s just say Sanji fans aren’t the only ones viewing every colour of the series through forum power level debate lenses.

Last edited:
Kidd, who has actually interacted with, and wants revenge on Kaido won’t fight him, but Zoro, who hasn’t had any kind of build up to fight Kaido, will?
Kinemon and the red scarbads has more right than any character to figth Kaido.

:kayneshrug:

I don't see you putting him above kid in chances...

( Btw I agree that kid will fight Kaido.Luffy and Zoro as well ...law will be support I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.