• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Once again you have nothing
Relevancy isn't PL argument
Hype? Like what?

I bet you if Prime Linlin went to train to beat someone beneath her, you guys wouldn't be hyping her

Chinjao killed Prime Garp hype
I can list your everything if you want

And obviously revelancy is a PL argument, because 99% of time the more relevant you are the strongest you are.

- Garp is a Monkey D : most important family in the manga
- Grand father of the MC
- Father of Dragon one of the main player of the story
- Rival/best friendo with the PK, Luffy dream and pinnacle of strength
- Raised Ace, MC bro/PK son
- Hero of the Marine : highest fame of the of gen marine
- Gary the Fist
- Proposed to be admiral many times
- Can shit on higher ups all days but so popular and capable than nobody did anaything against him
- Beat down Xebec and Rocks with Roger
- Beat down Shiki with Sengoku
- Beat down Prime Chinjao
- Trained Aokiji into an admiral freak
- Trained Coby into a freak and future monster
- Was said multiple times that he was a nightmare for pirates
- And even old at 78y and retired for 2y he was able to spank some sense into Aokiji and 4 commanders

Prime Garp is clear of BM, the man was a machine

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We got Garp blitzing Kuzan while Kuzan can't really
Garp landed multiple high level Haki attacks on Kuzan and couldn’t injure him, lol

We got Garp landing blows
That did no damage, lmfao

We got Garp weakened by shiryu
had to lose stamina vs other bbp too
Case and point. A true Admiral level foe would never lose stamina or take injury from commanders.

While Kuzan was never in disadvantage!
Indeed, Kuzan was emotionally compromised fighting his old master and yet Garp still couldn’t hurt him with free hits, lol

Stop coping cause Kuzan struggled to beat Old garo even with help
Kuzan basically mid diffed old Garp without even using his Devil Fruit, lol

Kuzan literally beat Garp in a punching contest, Big Mom has no feats even comparable to that.

It would be crazy if he doesn’t have CoC.
the damage he caused with just CoA would make him a physical freak. Swords would break on contact with him.
If not conquerors I think it's between 2 options
  1. Either a specific technique like dragon drill from sai and chinjao
  2. Or the feat itself isn't as difficult as we think
Physical don't think koby is all that special especially in comparison to garp and kuzan

@SakazOuki Alright going back on ban bruhz. Hopefully y'all come to your senses and stop defending this Yonko Commander & Teach's No.3 over the actual OG of the Marines soon, when a real admiral of the marines showcases his power at Egghead.
:josad:
And brruuh I swear if y'all give that YC any hype based on what an actual admiral will be showcasing on egghead, I'm hunting y'all down like Smoker. :giogio:

Also, lord have mercy, that Smoker entrance better be fucking hype with how much Oda is choosing to delay it. I'm more excited, but at the sametime little bit worried. He had the marines cook up here at Beehive, and if Egghead is another solid marine W, then that Smoker return is for sure gone be hyyyyypeeeeeeeee. Save my Smoker will be Luffy's big marine fight over any admiral or Saka take for another time. :steef:

I'll talk to y'all again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.