Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
???
How did you go from my comment to King vs Sanji???
:choppawhat:
I wanna hear this
Oh so you still think sanji vs king is on ? Most have already abandoned that sinking ship lmfao
Post automatically merged:

I am really afraid of that...just the look on her face gives me a bad feeling...
Has big mom ever seen chopper look like that when shes been sane ?

I wonder too. On one hand it would be neat, on the other hand I don't feel like having a second Pudding
It looks like BM isn’t inherently evil but became evil due to the circumstances surrounding her childhood. She was a nice child suffering from a mental illness and when she came to Udon, she was mad there wasn’t any Oshiruko left because she wanted to offer them to the villagers that have been nice to her. Oda might be setting up her redemption, maybe Chopper will even cure her disease somehow.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think so, but she was with him while having amnesia. So i could see it happening, that BM doesn't know chopper is a SH and remembers Chopper being nice too her, when her memory was lost.
If shes not seen chopper before like that and just sees an animal she could well think its a beast pirate. Aint he wearing a bp outfit too ?
Post automatically merged:

So you're dodging because you realized how retarted you looked when you segued from my comment King vs Sanji?
:cheers:
Wherea all the sanji vs king bravado gone man ? At least have the balls back your shit.

Flying kicks remember lmfao diable jambe king

Status
Not open for further replies.