Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking that Law won't help against Kaido when he's the one who started all of this and Kaido's main targets are him and Luffy.
Lol, Law will get killed while Luffy and Kidd didn't reach Kaido's place yet... they will arrive seeing all of Law's group massacred who reached the place as PLANNED by Law, but got Low-diffed... they will arrive seeing Kaido holding a bloody Law from his face, then throwing him to the ground.. Law is out of arc Lmao

How satisfying that would be for me Bwahaha
Post automatically merged:

I don't think anyone would disagree with me if I said that Law is more relevant than Zoro in this saga.
I disagree Supernova fan Lol

Lol, Law will get killed while Luffy and Kidd didn't reach Kaido's place yet... they will arrive seeing all of Law's group massacred who reached the place as PLANNED by Law, but got Low-diffed... they will arrive seeing Kaido holding a bloody Law from his face, then throwing him to the ground.. Law is out of arc Lmao

How satisfying that would be for me Bwahaha
l
:steef:

WHAT. THE. HECK.....
Oda you Crappy Crap Piece of Crap of writer...Look what you made people think with all your crap writing.....
:lawsigh:
I kinda blame Oda for half the power scaling shit show. He always makes shit look worse than it is. We all thought Katakuri stabbing Luffy's stomach was a vision, because no one could survive like that. And Oda is like "who careZZ lol".

Anyone with a brain can tell Apoo's attack is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. He's not even letting Luffy land 1 hit on him, because Apoo would be wrecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.