Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thriller Bark's diameter rivals the size of the skull face from Pirate Island:

It's bigger if anything because I am taking the side portion of the skull into consideration. This is the actual size comparison b/w the skull and the palms:

^The hand in the red circle to the far right. The palm at best is a little bigger than a marine ship. Even Pica's arms were much bigger, forget TB.
Rofl,this guy still dont know what a "camera angle" is.TB is in the foreground

Admiral fandom hyping PH feat like Aokiji did it in a single Attack or in a single Day , bluds IT'S 10 DAYS FIGHT , if Garp is given 10 days of spamming that Island won't even exist lmao they are trynna hyping DC attacks we only got to see each clash having Old Garp rag dolling Aokiji , i was one of those who thought he has Future Sight but nah he doesn't have shit :kriwhat: A lot of things got changed in the meantime with each chapter and @Blazing Lion is right a change in the list is needed at the moment .:endthis:
Three times Garp and Aokiji were head to head, first Garp slammed him to oblivion, next Garp and Aokiji sent each other flying and lastly Garp speed blitzed Aokiji. And throughout the stab was significant enough that Garp is holding his side with his hand even when he is being frozen.

Big mom fans are more reasonable than Garp fans lol. That geezer didn't accomplish anything and they have the audacity to gass him up.
Big Mom didn't use AdCoC..

Aokiji didn't use Awakening..

Hmm.. :zorothink:
Post automatically merged:

Stop with the jokes. Fruitless Kuzan equalled all out Garp the Fist, that's what was proven.
And what level does that put Garp?.. lol

Garp said it, Aokiji is wavering and not living in the '' now ''.. Garp's telling him he lost his way, so he's a weakling.. lol
No he is not saying a shit.

Aokiji implied that he wouldn't be able to kill his old apprentice to save his new one.

Garp is just answering him. Not saying that he is the one holding back.

He did pretty well. I never expected him to blitz Kuzan the way he did. You sure these guys are actually Garp fans?
Obviously not. If you look at the whole thing Garp really didn't accomplish anything.
This is not how I imagine would an Old Roger perform.

- No titanic captain even wounded
- The Skull seems to be alright

Using irrelevant fodder as an excuse for the performance doesn't make the Hero of Legend look any better.

Bogard

You can't win
Here's today's quiz for you: Roger defeated Xebec, so who defeated Whitebeard at God Valley? :saden:
It was already implied in the manga by Sengoku or Whitebeard. There was an internal conflict within Rocks. And judging by how Oda keeps introducing new heros of the god valley incident(Saint Figarland), Garp's title looks more and more fraudulent than it already is :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.