Status
Not open for further replies.
im not very sold on lanji being scum. weirdest thing he did is be friendly with me at start. usually hes not. we havent played together since OP game in NF
But your saying they were acting OOC with you, that should be a flag instead of trying to justify it. Charlie also mentioned they voted and dipped quite a bit which was unusual.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm gonna ignore Ekko from now.

Nobody should listen to that moron. I can't propose an alternative lynch, but I'm not the way here. So you can start by looking at my pushers and see who's the scummiest as well.
ignoring is not the move, if im reading u wrong dont u wanna make me read u correctly?

Emil

Certified Memelord
But your saying they were acting OOC with you, that should be a flag instead of trying to justify it. Charlie also mentioned they voted and dipped quite a bit which was unusual.
im justifying it cuz i dont see other issues with their play. i think his responses to ultra r good

charlie isnt a relaible source then. lanji literally had one vote i think

Even when she was SK in RDK's game she rationalized herself as "survivor masons", something reeks about her clamming up.

Also all indies must die.

[Vote lynch Flower]

I don’t like the timing of Charles suspension on Kagura or his reasons

Kagura has done way worse stuff than possibly buddying him

Him adding Kagura to his sus pile looks like possibly getting in on that with the two of them as the top two wagons

And him thinking “I thought you must have invested me” doesn’t seem like a thought I’d expect him to have because why would she have invested him out of everyone lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.