Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to me more about Lanji
What pinged me was him early on going for Ultra (when he was pushed), saying it's "the way to go" or whatever only to disappear shortly after. Also sheeping Ekko from the get go. I've asked and i remember someone saying he's not sheeping thatbl often as town.

I liked him saying i could just confirm myself but i'm biased here

What pinged me was him early on going for Ultra (when he was pushed), saying it's "the way to go" or whatever only to disappear shortly after. Also sheeping Ekko from the get go. I've asked and i remember someone saying he's not sheeping thatbl often as town.

I liked him saying i could just confirm myself but i'm biased here
I am convinced now

Vote Lanji

Also is there any equity between Flower and Lanji?

I'm gonna ignore Ekko from now.

Nobody should listen to that moron. I can't propose an alternative lynch, but I'm not the way here. So you can start by looking at my pushers and see who's the scummiest as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm gonna ignore Ekko from now.

Nobody should listen to that moron. I can't propose an alternative lynch, but I'm not the way here. So you can start by looking at my pushers and see who's the scummiest as well.
its mostly me and kiku so far, why dont u tell us urself?

why did u lie and say u r town first?

why not flip flower first?
Okay but if we do this and she really is indie then then the votes on her aren't informative and we gain really nothing unless she's SK or something to that effect. It won't help establish town or scum from it, Lanji has weird interactions with others like Ultra which can be gauged on play around the two of them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay but if we do this and she really is indie then then the votes on her aren't informative and we gain really nothing unless she's SK or something to that effect. It won't help establish town or scum from it, Lanji has weird interactions with others like Ultra which can be gauged on play around the two of them.
im not very sold on lanji being scum. weirdest thing he did is be friendly with me at start. usually hes not. we havent played together since OP game in NF

Status
Not open for further replies.