Status
Not open for further replies.
it's really not tbh, ghetsis idea was interesting, but if there's any "evil" type, it's dark

it's literally evil type in japanesee

but tbh, i don't think we can solve this with flavour, like, last time there were mons like Rhyhorn with Growl or whatever and now my bird has special steel beam which copies abilities, flavour is mostly just for fun imo

it's really not tbh, ghetsis idea was interesting, but if there's any "evil" type, it's dark

it's literally evil type in japanesee

but tbh, i don't think we can solve this with flavour, like, last time there were mons like Rhyhorn with Growl or whatever and now my bird has special steel beam which copies abilities, flavour is mostly just for fun imo
I'm not a filthy flavor solver, unlike some people.

:shocking:

it's literally the same shit every game she roles scum and you guys fall for it, it's funny

"Oh I'm sooo tiired"

Does she ever have a Day 1 as town with any less than 500 posts and claiming every facet of her role? No.
i mean, she said she has ability that's obviously "town"

i'll get it and read what it does

i can then use it to prove i really have it

that should be self resolving

it's literally the same shit every game she roles scum and you guys fall for it, it's funny

"Oh I'm sooo tiired"

Does she ever have a Day 1 as town with any less than 500 posts and claiming every facet of her role? No.
I agree. But this would be the first with her burning her tell (& I have questions on her doing the promise thing with Naomi assuming Naomi town)

Status
Not open for further replies.