Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t buy that lol. How long would it have taken to share thoughts that should be able to come off the dome (since you were read up to that point and not like you’d have had to read)

You weren’t too busy to be checking the forum and liking Dest’s tag
Look at my activity today man. I just liked a tag and then read spoilers.

I have a VISA appointment in two days. I asked Fuji for a subout 7 hrs ago tbh. I cant play this game im sorry.

Ok im not caught up yet but you’re all seriously going to gang up an vote a guy who’s not even here to defend himself? Or prove he’s town himself? Only mafia scum would be here trying to convince you all that theyre not town. I’m talking about Kagura. She’s camping the thread to stay alive. Only scum does that.

Ok im not caught up yet but you’re all seriously going to gang up an vote a guy who’s not even here to defend himself? Or prove he’s town himself? Only mafia scum would be here trying to convince you all that theyre not town. I’m talking about Kagura. She’s camping the thread to stay alive. Only scum does that.
Psychic there's no time it's not happening, vote Flower.

He’s here now actually lol

My thoughts on Flower haven't really changed. I do not like how she's handled herself and I don't think she was really joking about indie. I've continuously stated I don't REALLY think she's my issue this game, but I think how she's continued to play around her claim puts her further in the hole. I'm a little bit reluctant to vote her, just in case she does flip town or indie, especially when players I wolf read are still viable wagons. I will not oppose a Flower lynch, I just don't know if that is the most appetizing lynch for me D1.
Name one thing Flower has done today - you can't. Toss her ass out of here

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i have reason for that tbh

i could very well go for Lanji or Mitch for example, conq was brought up as someone who's coasting as scum just now
If you believe Conq costing as scum then it also applies to you. When Prof said Charlie not contributing as scum would you agree to that as well? Why are you believing Prof like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.