Status
Not open for further replies.
If Flower can "ProOoOvE" herself town via action why the fuck can't she by claiming

she's full of hot air. Quit being a nit and letting her cook up some shit with actions, stop relying on inherently misleading shit. She's an action-competent player, you're handing her the keys, and you're lobotomizing yourself on purpose to not consider her behavior. Get charlie out of here next.

Well, that's because you didn't put any actual thought into the matter.
Wdym? If I get something like "stop incoming mafia action" and it turns out there's 1 mafia team, it's basically confirmed she's town. If it's some nai bs despite her saying it's going to prove she's town, she's as good as outed.

I’m not convinced by Conq here and I think his slot is probably scum even if we allow him to sub and try to read his sub lol

I don’t like his tone/attitude around me doing a 180 with him on the platform while I’m being followed

If Flower can "ProOoOvE" herself town via action why the fuck can't she by claiming

she's full of hot air. Quit being a nit and letting her cook up some shit with actions, stop relying on inherently misleading shit. She's an action-competent player, you're handing her the keys, and you're lobotomizing yourself on purpose to not consider her behavior. Get charlie out of here next.
I'm not claiming my whole fucking role when one ability is enough, you moron.

You're either being a dumbass rn or just scum. If you're Town get your fucking shit together.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m not convinced by Conq here and I think his slot is probably scum even if we allow him to sub and try to read his sub lol

I don’t like his tone/attitude around me doing a 180 with him on the platform while I’m being followed
wats the scoop on conq? i saw he claimed subbing out isnt this modkillable

Status
Not open for further replies.