Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I have my honour, Prof. I won't roll over when people are being assholes.
They have not even treated you that bad this time for it being justified to call them / us (?) assholes. I´m sorry to say that but you are absolutely not helping your situation right now. Come on, refusing to cooperate and rather get lynched is not cool.

They have not even treated you that bad this time for it being justified to call them / us (?) assholes. I´m sorry to say that but you are absolutely not helping your situation right now. Come on, refusing to cooperate and rather get lynched is not cool.
I have my truth tell. I never burnt it and never will. They know that and still treat me like that. Not my fault anymore.

Are you voting for her right now by the way? Don't play both sides here and lecture her, that's sus. Yeet her. Take my hand. We will catch scum today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.