What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

Bruh got thread banned
Completely pointless threadban.
Stuff like this was the reason OJ turned to shit.
When mods do things not based on rules, but because they feel like it then you are in the end stages of a forum.
at the very least 50% women in my country can do farming with ease
Cause it depends on the country.
Western nations would be fucked.
Vietnam would suffer a bit, France would completely go to shit.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Right. and what's disrupting it nowadays? Men fighting while women are gone.

A woman cleaned your ass when you were a baby, right? If there are no men to do the dirty jobs, she can step up to work even in the sewer. Men don't use their dicks for this work. Or any, save sex.

I already said I've learned physics, remember? actually nuclear physics was part of it. If men disappear, I will be where I need to be. So will other women who learned the subject and ended up working as teachers or secretaries because men blocked their way to a more important career.
Once again, you are taking it personal and not thinking straight. Look at the other post I made after this:

Man dissapear:
Pilots : 97% male
Technicians of appliences, crane operators: 98% male
Construction workers: 99%
Mechanics : 98% male
Tool makers : 99% male
Electritians : 99% male
Lumberjack: 99% male
Plumbers: 98% are male
Less than 20% farmers are woman
Same with Logistics and transportation

Those are facts you cant deny

So you all are saying that suddenly man dissapear and you find replacements? Do you even consider a time it would take to do so?
how many woman are even physically capable for most such work? How much learning would be needed, and failures along the way to get things right?

Its not a question about equality its more about woman simply being at dissatvatage yet refusing to admit it . It would be a lost couse for them.

you can fight for patriarhy and feminism all you want . But world doesnt work by simply believing that you will do just fine or maybe even better

But world doesnt work by simply believing that you will do just fine or maybe even better
Hubris is the problem. All their lives they got told they are equal. Its not something you can easily shake off.
Women are not inferior to men. They are different.
If women would be the same as men and truly equal then what the fuck would we need women for?

Watch "The Island Men vs Women" and you will understand the points are being made. cba finding a link...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Hubris is the problem. All their lives they got told they are equal. Its not something you can easily shake off.
Women are not inferior to men. They are different.
If women would be the same as men and truly equal then what the fuck would we need women for?

Watch "The Island Men vs Women" and you will understand the points are being made. cba finding a link...
I allready pointed that island shit before… woman in such experiment would do even worse if producers didint help… People like carrot want man to die yet he believes he is rightheous and just .

Yes thats is very true it isnt equality its differances… its like saying mother bee is equal to male bees… simply not true.

@trav @Zolo

It is plainly obvious in that experiment that the women were being helped and aided it was controlled afterall

Matter the fact they weren't able to create and maintain a fire let alone a shelter. At the end they had to be helped on screen too.

There was someone reacting to the experiment and noted to how relatively health they look compared to how they would be if they actually starved and ran on 50-60 calories a day as he analogized it to him cutting weight for 3 days and every movement was excruciating so he couldn't believe them being as energetic yet miserable as they were

Ofc these were feminists and not traditional women or it would have been much better even tho one of them had experience with extreme tense situations and honestly to no one's surprise was the most efficient of the rest irrc she was on the sea for several days and even had a major head injury in the past

But if you compare it to the (modern) men's version, the risks they took for food and sustenance just blasts whatever progress women made.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
@trav @Zolo

It is plainly obvious in that experiment that the women were being helped and aided it was controlled afterall

Matter the fact they weren't able to create and maintain a fire let alone a shelter. At the end they had to be helped on screen too.

There was someone reacting to the experiment and noted to how relatively health they look compared to how they would be if they actually starved and ran on 50-60 calories a day as he analogized it to him cutting weight for 3 days and every movement was excruciating so he couldn't believe them being as energetic yet miserable as they were

Ofc these were feminists and not traditional women or it would have been much better even tho one of them had experience with extreme tense situations and honestly to no one's surprise was the most efficient of the rest irrc she was on the sea for several days and even had a major head injury in the past

But if you compare it to the (modern) men's version, the risks they took for food and sustenance just blasts whatever progress women made.
Imagine all animals male and female differs and benefits one another but humans are the only spieces completely equal

Imagine all animals male and female differs and benefits one another but humans are the only spieces completely equal
We're not the same

We are different

Yin and Yang

We complement eachother

But feminist don't want that.. They want rights equal to us or even over us only when positions of power and reputation are in the discussion

It makes women selfish..

Zolo

Cope Doctor
We're not the same

We are different

Yin and Yang

We complement eachother

But feminist don't want that.. They what rights equal to us or even over us only when positions of power and reputation are in the discussion

It makes women selfish..
Woman brain works different too… Behaviour like selfishness can be explained by that too… but this thread want to talk about man dissapearing… and talking about differences pisses people off

so even if we call both sexes equal woman would still massively fail at supporting current man built civilization… simply becouse they wouldnt have time to fullfill all the crucial positions occupied by man
Post automatically merged:

If 51% of the population disappeared overnight we would be fucked regardless of gender. We get it, half of y’all mfs hate women.
This simply is not true… if half of all people dissapeared we would done more or less fine after adjustments… now if one of genders were gone its different story. Its not woman hate, its simply logic and math, look at the numbers of male occupied work I mentioned before… woman are at dissatvantage to refill all emty crucial male occupied work space

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Half of these idiots have never gone outside and seen real women working. Women work factory jobs, farm, steel work, you name it.
Man dissapear:

So you all are saying that suddenly man dissapear and you find replacements? Do you even consider a time it would take to do so?
how many woman are even physically capable for most such work? How much learning would be needed, and failures along the way to get things right?

Its not a question about equality its more about woman simply being at dissatvatage yet refusing to admit it . It would be a lost couse for them.

you can fight for patriarhy and feminism all you want . But world doesnt work by simply believing that you will do just fine or maybe even better

Man dissapear:

It’s true that most of these jobs are mostly male dominated, but you are skewing the numbers. Regardless, we’d be fucked either way, if women disappeared (51% of the population) we’d have a demographic crisis and many industries would fail due to labor shortages. I don’t care about your rage boner against women bro, but the fact that you guys are so impassioned by this thread is beyond pathetic.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It’s true that most of these jobs are mostly male dominated, but you are skewing the numbers. Regardless, we’d be fucked either way, if women disappeared (51% of the population) we’d have a demographic crisis and many industries would fail due to labor shortages. I don’t care about your rage boner against women bro, but the fact that you guys are so impassioned by this thread is beyond pathetic.
Most of woman labor is threatened by AI. So no… You cant simply deny numbers. Half of population would suck but not as bad as if only woman was left… you are the one who refuses to even think about this becouse you try to be as PC as possible

Woman brain works different too… Behaviour like selfishness can be explained by that too… but this thread want to talk about man dissapearing… and talking about differences pisses people off

so even if we call both sexes equal woman would still massively fail at supporting current man built civilization… simply becouse they wouldnt have time to fullfill all the crucial positions occupied by man
An Empire/Civilization/nation is built on 2 foundations

Men who build it and Women who nurture those men.

ONE without another is bound to have consequences but the consequences aren't the same and to assume they are is absolute delusion.

But the quesiton IN QUESITON highlights the one's who nurture when the one who maintain the nation disappear ... will they be able to survive for 5 years and maintain the society until men return with sole thing deriving them being their reappearance?

There will be immediate consequence.. The roles we fill are different even if they are major factors to the society.

Its a universal fact,that females survive under males with the ability to sustain them.

Just coz the value women bring is absolutely significant doesn't really mean that it will have similar consequences to if the value men bring dissappears

Thats somewhat lowkey an introduction to logical fallacies

Last edited:
Most of woman labor is threatened by AI. So no… You cant simply deny numbers. Half of population would suck but not as bad as if only woman was left… you are the one who refuses to even think about this becouse you try to be as PC as possible
Im not PC, you don’t know what that is. It’s just a fact bro. If 50% of people just vaporized (men and women) human civilization as we know it would be fucked. I just call a spade a spade, women are still very important in other industries and if all of them were gone we’d enter an economic crisis like no other. Same goes with men, manufacturing would go down the toilet. It’s not that I’m PC dude, you guys are just here to minimize the importance of women in society. I just see them as fellow human beings who are essential to humanity, just like men are.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Im not PC, you don’t know what that is. It’s just a fact bro. If 50% of people just vaporized (men and women) human civilization as we know it would be fucked. I just call a spade a spade, women are still very important in other industries and if all of them were gone we’d enter an economic crisis like no other. Same goes with men, manufacturing would go down the toilet. It’s not that I’m PC dude, you guys are just here to minimize the importance of women in society. I just see them as fellow human beings who are essential to humanity, just like men are.
I never mentioned that woman are not important if you read me im even saying if all are completely equal… woman simply wouldnt be able to adjust in time becouse crucial workforce is over 95% dominated by man. Now half of general population would be hard as well but still not as half bad as woman only… this is not about equality this is about our current sociaty and its driving force… no matter how much you hate it its man.

I never mentioned that woman are not important if you read me im even saying if all are completely equal… woman simply wouldnt be able to adjust in time becouse crucial workforce is over 95% dominated by man. Now half of general population would be hard as well but still not as half bad as woman only… this is not about equality this is about our current sociaty and its driving force… no matter how much you hate it its man.
Same thing would apply for healthcare workers. We’d lose 70% of healthcare workers if women were gone. What’s more essential than healthcare? How would we adjust to such a shortage of healthcare workers? Same thing, we’re fucked either way.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Same thing would apply for healthcare workers. We’d lose 70% of healthcare workers if women were gone. What’s more essential than healthcare? How would we adjust to such a shortage of healthcare workers? Same thing, we’re fucked either way.
Healthcare is not that big of deal tbh compared to driving force of man… it would suck but not even remotely close . We would need to adjust but not on a same scale… its simply dissatvantage by design