Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but we had such a night in the JJK round too.

Hope you are not fishing for my abilities? @Mr. Reloaded @Psylocke

Unless I get forced to claim I´d prefer not to tell too much. But the ability I used made it very clear that Flower was town. This stuff about Naomi having received parts (?) of Flower´s role but no wincon makes me believe that Flower must have been townie with a secondary wincon most likely.
No I’m not fishing. I was more interested in the word again, and given that it’s a large game, that word peaked my interest.

people talking about how screwed Town is Day 2 in a game after Town gets massacred N1 tend to have high scum equity
don't walk around, just tell what you think

lynch candidates d1 were me (and i can see my pm), flower who's apparently town and kagu who just died, noone else
4 people died at night, all townies, 2 of them should've been protected tbh

J

Joygirl1

lynch candidates d1 were me (and i can see my pm), flower who's apparently town and kagu who just died, noone else
For the records, earlier that phase Ekko and Prof seemed to be lynch candidates too. Not sure about those two either.

@Psylocke What do you think about Ratchet this round?

I think most of the remaining active players are scum tbh

This is absolutely shit spec

Struggling for content?
How is that shit spec? They need to give reads today or they can go.
Read first before accusing.
You had more than enough time, gimme your reads.
Did you use any ability last night?
Yes but we had such a night in the JJK round too.

Hope you are not fishing for my abilities? @Mr. Reloaded @Psylocke

Unless I get forced to claim I´d prefer not to tell too much. But the ability I used made it very clear that Flower was town. This stuff about Naomi having received parts (?) of Flower´s role but no wincon makes me believe that Flower must have been townie with a secondary wincon most likely.
Just trying to understand if your action was a town abilities or not. Why are you defensive?
Reload already clarified he wasn't entirely truthful with the claim. He is trainer class like everyone else, but the flavor is copish.

Reloaded used it on Ultra, who's now dead :josad:

Reload wants to avoid saying the rest of their actions.
What ability did u use on Ultra and why is he dead?
Oh man, so both Mr. Reloaded and Charlie are saying they used their ability on Ultra who´s dead now. This sounds foul to me.
I don’t trust Charlie
I used this ability, it stops all rolecrushing and roleblocking from taking place for a cycle, it is weird that your abilities does not show up in wu.
I saw destiny bond in the write up
crap i used this on ratchet, i though kill him i go down.

Vote Ratchet

i am the town here. fuck him
Why is Ratchet scum?
then i assume i was jailed?

tbh it's good thing that i couldn't use night ability because i tried to target dest with it and he died anyway
Why did you assume you were rolecrush?
i saw what ability does and literally said "she's scum, fuck me" .-. i assumed she'd just give me dem mons and fact that she didn't meant she gave it to her scummate
Why does her ability look like scum to u???
my abilities aren't in WU

they're called Sand Attack, Endeavor and Destiny Bond
Destiny Bond is in the write up.

Status
Not open for further replies.