Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi did you use it on Ratchet because you were expecting him to die? Why did you use destiny bond on Ratchet?

What are your thoughts on Charles and Naomi?

So you’re trying to lynch Ratchet so you can get all his pokeballs when he died???
i scum read him, incase he scum he going down with me. why used it.

destroyer was susing charlie, he did try to clear flower which looked towny.

i mean, that's fair, but we don't know if dest and kagu were killed by scum, meanwhile ultra and fang were pretty active and town read by majority of the game
Destroya killed Kagurashi,
So its 1 vig kill and 3 scum kills most likely, and before you ask me how do you know, go read the wu with actions and Destroya`s role.

I used one of my oneshots to set a trap on Destroya, which lets me know who targeted him last night

I hate saying this because its not technically information I should know, but when I was informed of his visitors the list initially included Charlie before Fuji edited it to remove him, so he's probably not lying about that

So you should have the name of the killer as well!

J

Joygirl1

Are we really gonna sit here and believe Scum had 4 kills and not a single one was aimed at the claimed cop?
It was not all scum kills, only Ultra and Orwellian were killed by mafia. Kagura was killed by Destroya. And Dest was killed by an ability called Feint Attack, might be an indie or vig killshot.

I used one of my oneshots to set a trap on Destroya, which lets me know who targeted him last night

I hate saying this because its not technically information I should know, but when I was informed of his visitors the list initially included Charlie before Fuji edited it to remove him, so he's probably not lying about that
The list I have currently(so without Charlie) is you, Prof, and T Pein

Dest is a popular guy, it seems
@Dr_Professor83 better explain yourself
@T-Pein™ did u kill Dest?
@Naomi what did u do last night???

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
wouldn't it make more sense to investigate me? like, flower upon lynch looked scummy af with that janitor and all, so ultra gained townie points by default
Indeed a rookie mistake.
So you are a cop. What was your actual result from Fuji?
On Ultra? Nothing.
fuck if reloaded is scum, he usually dies day 1 as town.

i used 1 shot delay actions on reloaded last night, anyone who visit him get there actions delayed.

should used it on destroyer :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:
Good thing Reloaded ain't scum :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.