Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re gonna make me feel bad lol. I didn’t want to ruin it. I’m sorry now lol.

I mean I still think it’s funny but I also sorry
Awe man I don't even want to fake this shit and make you feel bad, that's no fun for me.

Prof, I honestly didn't even blink when I saw I was killed, I was just like, that's a SRM for you. Even told Naomi in night chat I expected to die. There are zero hard feelings.

Always die with a smile on your face and a laugh at your lips.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I wasn't active enough all day to have solid reads, I saw small wagons on Ultra, Ekko, Kiku iirc was one more but I can't remember from the top of my head and I wanted to read more from all of them and I thought Flower is avoiding activity like she did whem we were scum together.
So why didn't you voice these concerns before the result of the flip? You see it's all well and good having the reasoning now (and I think the reasoning is tenuous, if you aren't up to date with the thread you couldn't reliably have thought that Flower had done nothing up till that point unless you'd ISO here, which there is no evidence of).

Basically Michelle I think your vote looks pretty bad - you had no real input but had to make sure your vote went on what was probably the worst of the wagons in terms of how it was formed, and I'm going to need you to reconcile this.
In Naomi's defense, she has been liking almost every single post ever created.
Yes but I'm pretty sure it's intentional on her part, she always does this. You know I always quite liked Yandere characters but Naomi is a referendum on them I might need to revise that opinion.

I should probably just disregard her slot from here on out to be honest

I think he is mafia. But I wouldn't cry if we lynch a serial killer
That's exactly what mafia would say. Prof claims to be lynchproof for the next two days until his other two evees evolves and he kills everyone to kingdom come.

Ratchet and I think it's a good idea to keep him as a pet so he can kill mafia scum for us. Thoughts?

That's exactly what mafia would say. Prof claims to be lynchproof for the next two days until his other two evees evolves and he kills everyone to kingdom come.

Ratchet and I think it's a good idea to keep him as a pet so he can kill mafia scum for us. Thoughts?
Oh, he claimed lynchproof!
Good luck to believe him then...

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Idk what to believe, this is not a fair trade to let him kill 4 townies even if he kills 2 mafia in the process because if he tells the truth he will start with the townies to not upset mafia.
Well once he has killed the Mafia in his wincon we can always revisit the topic can't we? I'm not really seeing why he must needs be dealt with today - even if it's all baloney he doesn't have much of a race left (and I do think he's probably truthful about most elements - not the lynchproof parts)

Well once he has killed the Mafia in his wincon we can always revisit the topic can't we? I'm not really seeing why he must needs be dealt with today - even if it's all baloney he doesn't have much of a race left (and I do think he's probably truthful about most elements - not the lynchproof parts)
Not today, but if he kills town again we should think at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.