Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at work, I worked in that day until 10 pm. I couldn’t focus. You act like it was my vote alone who lynched her

I was at work, again, I had no time to expand, I disliked the wagons because I didn't have time to make good reads on them (when I have a slower start I am warming up later) and I was convinced she is scum when she used excuses.
If being wrong is a crime, better say you found me as a scapegoat.
i am not making you a scapegoat, i am asking you a question :pepecafe:

you day 2 looks better then day 1 i'll say

Still 10 pages behind but I can already predict that town has no better idea than trying to lynch Prof anyway.

Result will then something be like "Prof is getting to be lynched" and some minutes later: "Lynch on Prof failed"

This is how you waste lynches.

Won´t be around too much this weekend as I have reallife plans for today as well as tomorrow.

Don´t get me wrong, I´d love to see Prof die asap if it was possible but I bet it fails. I hate when someone is open scumming and is acting all high and mighty, why do some players have to be that obnoxious and annoying?
My thought process here to keep him at 1:
1. If he's lying, it's proof he's not trustworthy at all.
2. If he's trully immune, we'll still lynch 2nd person.
3. He can't "stop" lynch because abilities are locked.
4. This could be passive one-shot (you tank lynch once), so we could waste it in case we needed to lynch him later.
5. Basically we're losing nothing here.

flower flipping ??? should suggest scum

no?
So you thought Flower was scum.

pretty interesting who the kill choices are though
ultra and kagu were highly debated about day 1
But you're surprised people who went hard for her D1 were killed? Like, why is it interesting choice?

Lol. Lanji could be Town here.

Voting Ultra is based af.
He's been voting Ultra since early D1. I didn't see you town reading him last phase for that.

:s

ngl, i don't like your mind melt here .-.

My thought process here to keep him at 1:
1. If he's lying, it's proof he's not trustworthy at all.
2. If he's trully immune, we'll still lynch 2nd person.
3. He can't "stop" lynch because abilities are locked.
4. This could be passive one-shot (you tank lynch once), so we could waste it in case we needed to lynch him later.
5. Basically we're losing nothing here.

So you thought Flower was scum.

But you're surprised people who went hard for her D1 were killed? Like, why is it interesting choice?

He's been voting Ultra since early D1. I didn't see you town reading him last phase for that.

:s

ngl, i don't like your mind melt here .-.
I can‘t speak too much about my first slot, but…you‘re aware she hasn‘t read like 3/4 and was busy af, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.