Status
Not open for further replies.
i am present and town
Can you give me your honest opinion on Flower, Ratchet, Ekko and Lanji? Also anyone else if you feel strongly enough to share something.

@Charlie what about the voting Ultra comment sounds so scummy, though?
I'd say odd, not scummy. That you're bringing it up now, like i said. You've said you missed it but it was brought up a few times. Aaaand there was vote count with Lanji's vote on Ultra on it. Could've still missed it? Yeah. Is it odd to me? Also yeah.

Can you give me your honest opinion on Flower, Ratchet, Ekko and Lanji? Also anyone else if you feel strongly enough to share something.

I'd say odd, not scummy. That you're bringing it up now, like i said. You've said you missed it but it was brought up a few times. Aaaand there was vote count with Lanji's vote on Ultra on it. Could've still missed it? Yeah. Is it odd to me? Also yeah.
I did miss it.

I mean, you voted Ultra when pressure on him started. Said it's way to go.
I was one of his first voters mate granted I was sort of going with ekko's wave at the time when I did but wdym pressure on his started . what are you angling at ?

And dipped. Like, if you feel you've caught scum, why not do something more about it? Ask others what they think, ask them to vote, whatever.
dipped is disingenuous , am just a busy person mate.

You didn't read it - I said I didn't like that your reasoning g was only coming today, and that it didn't really line up - you had several other wagons you could have joined and you landed on the worst one.
No real time VC doesn't help here but also I said I didn't like the last one posted

Also i am now talking on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.