Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want my genuine opinion. I think Ratchet is town. I could sense he was really trying to solve me D1 and meant what he was saying which is why I got so on the back foot dealing with him lol.

And even knowing it’s mutliball I still think he’d be town bc I don’t think scum Ratchet would go all out on me thinking I was scum from other faction if he scum read me. He knows I only play for merge lol
Ratchet accepted you should live because you claimed to kill 2 mafia with 4 townies, he is ready to make a trade on several days and accept town deaths for the slim chance you will kill mafia.
If that makes him town for you, the pocket attempt is transparent

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet accepted you should live because you claimed to kill 2 mafia with 4 townies, he is ready to make a trade on several days and accept town deaths for the slim chance you will kill mafia.
Uh I said he doesn't need to be lynched today. Which he doesn't, if he kills any more town he can go - why are you inclined to spend today on him? I can see him actually being Indie here, if I thought he was Mafia I'd be voting him.

He’s almost always willing to work with indies, including savage ones. You can check receipts

If you want my genuine opinion. I think Ratchet is town. I could sense he was really trying to solve me D1 and meant what he was saying which is why I got so on the back foot dealing with him lol.

And even knowing it’s mutliball I still think he’d be town bc I don’t think scum Ratchet would go all out on me thinking I was scum from other faction if he scum read me. He knows I only play for merge lol
Reeee. You TR Ratchet all the time when he‘s scum.

But fwiw I remember my first slot also Town leaning him, just that it was weak.

The way he approached me today somewhat resembles his approach towards me in Ultra‘s game. I wanted him to reach the conclusion I‘m Town or at least remove his vote from me which he did, however. So I‘m yet again on the fence.

There's a narrative implied here from you Ratchet, you have an agenda and it was clear last night when you pushed Naomi for likes. I think every single player has likes from Naomi for different reasons. That's a weak way to push someone

Status
Not open for further replies.