Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
from the first vote count why are you all willing to vote a lynch immune indie opposed to actual mafia?

@Ekkologix @MitchMatch @BakiDou @Kiku Pein @Pot Goblin @Psylocke @Mr. Reloaded
The logic was (and this isn't Reloaded's words) "it's better to waste a lynch on an unkillable than risk another mislynch

Emil

Certified Memelord

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The logic was (and this isn't Reloaded's words) "it's better to waste a lynch on an unkillable than risk another mislynch
That's not really true though - wasting a lynch will just kill motivation even further and is basically a no lynch, doing it on an actual indie is basically a crime

----

I don't think I want to lynch hime today, and if I'm going for an inactive I'd probably pick Juliet. That said I think Michelle is probably scum - she just stalled and failed to address my arguments, and the way she tried to spin my posts around Naomi as genuine suspicion was awful. Outside of her it's a lot harder because I'm town reading most to some degree - I'd probably go into lower activity slimy slots like RippedCal and T-Pein, the former over the latter.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
why are you hard defending hime here instead of hard pushing your scum read "flower"?

whats your reasoning for town nod on him and scum read in flower?

from the first vote count why are you all willing to vote a lynch immune indie opposed to actual mafia?

@Ekkologix @MitchMatch @BakiDou @Kiku Pein @Pot Goblin @Psylocke @Mr. Reloaded

who would you prefer to lynch today and why?
I'm callin a bluff with Prof, I think the lynch will go through.

And if not according to @Charlie when it comes to lynch immunity this game it will go to the next wagon instead of stopping it so it won't hurt to try.

Also Prof has claimed he will get stronger down the line so it would be good to stop that early.

And we already lost a sizeable amount of people and Prof killing at least 3 for his wincon with the need for accurate shots for mafia is not ideal.

I think he'll be a big threat to us if left alone

No one said that smh
:kriwhat:

Naomi - I think she is town based on her actions and the confirmation that she had a chat with Destroya

Mr. Reloaded - Town for rn but should be potentally put under investigation if he survives for too long as someone with a claimed invest.

Charlie - Town, worked hard to clear Coach on Day 1.

Kiku - Town, set the trap on Destroya that outted Prof as an indie.

T-Pein™ - Small town read cause he's kawaii

LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Gives me towny energy with his posts

BakiDou - Also big townie energy, protected people from blocks and crushes night 1

Midnight Delight - idk if it's just me this game but I feel like we're seein a side of Middy we don't usually see. Based on that, I like what I see.
‐------‐--
@Destroya here are some reads, went with people I can comfortably say are probably town.
any scum reads PG?
had a crush on the lead singer as a kid
:milaugh:
had a crush on this babe, obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.