Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pokémon is Eevee.

Every day I unlock a new Eevee Evo

I got Vaporeon & Umbreon rn. Vap let’s me change WUs to whatever I want, which I’ve already changed to lynch immunity for a phase. Umbreon let’s me steal a dead players ability permanently (I can hold two at a time). Can’t steal killing abilities unfortunately

I’m immune to all actions for the first 3 cycles

I have a kill
i like townie prof more

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Naomi - I think she is town based on her actions and the confirmation that she had a chat with Destroya

Mr. Reloaded - Town for rn but should be potentally put under investigation if he survives for too long as someone with a claimed invest.

Charlie - Town, worked hard to clear Coach on Day 1.

Kiku - Town, set the trap on Destroya that outted Prof as an indie.

T-Pein™ - Small town read cause he's kawaii

LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Gives me towny energy with his posts

BakiDou - Also big townie energy, protected people from blocks and crushes night 1

Midnight Delight - idk if it's just me this game but I feel like we're seein a side of Middy we don't usually see. Based on that, I like what I see.
‐------‐--
@Destroya here are some reads, went with people I can comfortably say are probably town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Then why haven‘t you moved your vote in half a day?

I won‘t be mislynched again, that much I can guarantee. So where will you vote?
Probably Michelle. Haven't moved my vote because I was asleep

Vote: Michelle

Now you can answer what I was asking you about.

Naomi try not to like every single post that mentions me in some form of negativity challenge

IMPOSSIBLE
I could quote every single post in this thread that either expresses some form of reading me scum or offers some disagreement with me, and I will find you have liked every single one of them.

Literally obsessed.
she likes almost every post though
you and ultra dont get it though for reasons that have nothing to do with the game.
its your vibe

Yeah, that vote is dumb lol.

> literally just got home from work at midnight after a stressful party.
> hasn‘t even read the full thread and just points out something which pinged her.
> gets called apathetic.

Top kek. Ratchet knows better and has no excuse. He can go.

And I go to sleep now. GN.

Vote Ratchet.

might be on this wave soon
need to iso

Status
Not open for further replies.