Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that vote is dumb lol.

> literally just got home from work at midnight after a stressful party.
> hasn‘t even read the full thread and just points out something which pinged her.
> gets called apathetic.

Top kek. Ratchet knows better and has no excuse. He can go.

And I go to sleep now. GN.

Vote Ratchet.
Flower no, you can't just vote and dip. This looks bad on you. It's exactly why you got lynched last phase. You thought u looked too towny enough and didn't bother to defend yourself. Now that you KNOW you can't use your "get out of jail free" card anymore, I want to see you try and defend yourself here. Or I can't help your case.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You know Ratchet, contrary to what you might believe.....sometimes it's not all about you.
Eh I'm not going to be gaslit on this, if I had the inclination I could evidence it too. You can hold whatever position you please - spare me the grandstanding.
Should we lynch Michelle today or have Dest shoot her tonight?
I'm not ready to lynch her yet but I could go for it, in the absence of any better avenues or discussion. Don't want to rely on kills too much as scum will have ways to manipulate them

Emil

Certified Memelord
can you shoot today through the mass day block?

i find ur wincon unrealisticly hard if u have 1 kill per cycle. how u gon survive till cycle 6 on that having to kill 4 town and 2 scum

smelling more caps

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is testing this so paramount we need to organise it along with a secondary true lynch, which you know will be difficult?
we shud have the numbers etc..

if prof wanted to kill townies for sake of wincon why not kill an inactive town or like a player readable as town but not an active one like X. killing X who was actively town read is striclty scum side play

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we shud have the numbers etc..

if prof wanted to kill townies for sake of wincon why not kill an inactive town or like a player readable as town but not an active one like X. killing X who was actively town read is striclty scum side play
Sure we have the numbers, we'll also have 4 or 5 split wagons

It is scum siding play and he would have continued until he got caught, alas he got caught. His claim as it stands is believable enough to me sans certain elements

Status
Not open for further replies.