Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If anything we can try to vig ekko tonight
Okay AM, I'm going to take this has a soft defence if Ekko is scum, especially if he flips with some kind of kill immunity. You basically say nothing about his slot, subtely offer some vague scum read and then suggest we should just leave him to the Vig - why do this???

anyone town reading tpein? if so say why pls. otherwise going to interject snd say he shud be the second wagon here
You don’t read him as town and so I will until your read proves otherwise.
I’m mind boggled by the number of posts you and Dr. Professor have been able yo make.

rather, tell why you don’t read t-pein as town

Okay AM, I'm going to take this has a soft defence if Ekko is scum, especially if he flips with some kind of kill immunity. You basically say nothing about his slot, subtely offer some vague scum read and then suggest we should just leave him to the Vig - why do this???
should be simple if the vig fails tonight then lynch Kekko tomorrow. Problem solved. Savvy!?

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw, i probably skimmed past your list, but who are you scum reading rn?
tpein AM hime muugen sallu mich RA u can iso me for reasoning

i think joys scum as well from the EoD. she has same scum reads as me but votes me cuz im a popoular wagon (?) instead of actually pursue them. weak sauce shit

I mean if your way of leading is to just threaten to kill players who disagree with you then sure. I'm not saying no to everyone, I'm voting Michelle currently, I'm saying no to players that I think you're wrong on.

Because she generally has some obligation as scum to not be a terrible teammate - as town apathy is easier to accept because there are greater numbers = she individually is less important.
[Vote Michelle]

@Flower @Naomi @Mr. Reloaded @Psylocke @MUUGEN

Status
Not open for further replies.