Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't discuss game much, mostly fluffed, now showed up early, voted me, then voted prof, then dipped

doesn't sound like he's actually interested in finding scum tbh

Dude you've been dropping pussyfooted attempts to label me scum since day 1 don't act like it's you worrying about me fluffing

Besides, when Day 2 started I did talk about the game and that's why I voted for you because the interactions you had led me to think you and Flower were teammates. then after talking with others and hearing about the Dest flip I switched votes. I'm still not 100% with you but I changed votes because Prof seemed more likely to be scum.

I voted for Prof before he outed himself. So no I'm not just voting him cause scum would want him gone. If anything scum would want him to stick around to sow chaos for as long as he can. Lastly, I only dipped cause the game died down after a few hours. If something doesn't keep my attention I kinda flak, blame the ADHD.

Dude you've been dropping pussyfooted attempts to label me scum since day 1 don't act like it's you worrying about me fluffing

Besides, when Day 2 started I did talk about the game and that's why I voted for you because the interactions you had led me to think you and Flower were teammates. then after talking with others and hearing about the Dest flip I switched votes. I'm still not 100% with you but I changed votes because Prof seemed more likely to be scum.

I voted for Prof before he outed himself. So no I'm not just voting him cause scum would want him gone. If anything scum would want him to stick around to sow chaos for as long as he can. Lastly, I only dipped cause the game died down after a few hours. If something doesn't keep my attention I kinda flak, blame the ADHD.
yo cool to see you around

are you caught up? other than prof, do you scum read anyone?

If you think this then that would mean Ratchet would be scum for wanting to keep Prof around.

Status
Not open for further replies.