Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't let Prof shoot town and he's going to backstab.
I’m not lol.

I read Ratchet town, and I still owe him for the backstab before and I appreciate him giving me a chance here.

So I’m truly not interested in making any anti town moves despite how fun it is to joke about. I’m operating in good faith at this point

Do you think he's lying about his Immunities?
I have been thinking he has an ability that cancels a lynch on him which is why I wanted Prof to be rolecrushed. It did not occur to me he is immune.
juliet your activity to be town leader, is good sign to me!! :fransuper:

back to town pile!!

who do you suspect scum beside prof now?
I gave a list of players in my poe earlier and guessing scum were somewhere hidden in there. There's probably more I might have missed.

Prof, Ratchet, Sallu, hime, Michelle, Random, Uwu, Lanji, Ekko, Tpein

You can choose to believe all that or not but that’s how I operate
I have been thinking he has an ability that cancels a lynch on him which is why I wanted Prof to be rolecrushed. It did not occur to me he is immune.

I gave a list of players in my poe earlier and guessing scum were somewhere hidden in there. There's probably more I might have missed.

Prof, Ratchet, Sallu, hime, Michelle, Random, Uwu, Lanji, Ekko, Tpein
am leaning more town michelle, t-pin seen coast as town...

rest scum pile

I’m not lol.

I read Ratchet town, and I still owe him for the backstab before and I appreciate him giving me a chance here.

So I’m truly not interested in making any anti town moves despite how fun it is to joke about. I’m operating in good faith at this point
Your read on Ratchet is not fleshed out. On day 1 you did not town read Ratchet while he was going after you and now you town read him because he was going after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.