Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No the description of both in this scenario is pretty similar.
Point of nitpicking here ?
laidback is me being chill, i agree with that. i already said wont be tryharding in an SRM

defeated is giving up / rolling over /foiling etc.. i havent done any of this, and u sure as hekko don't think i get defeated after 2 votes when u saw me still fight my way against the lynch even when my claimed role legit flipped scum in weebs (usopp role)

now ur straight up being disgenous

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm focusing on prof and I cant say who my scum reads are yet or they'll know to expect me coming
Town reads uhhh Charlie is the only one I feel confident on
who cares if they see it coming. who do u have scum aside from prof rn? vanya tried to pull this same shit in the dressrosa game where he tells us he wont share reads etc and was scum. also u might just die and we wont know who they r. ur literally a claimed watcher u cant really expect to live long if mafia is half compotent

and why TR on charlie specifically? sorry if u said all this pls rehash for me

laidback is me being chill, i agree with that. i already said wont be tryharding in an SRM

defeated is giving up / rolling over /foiling etc.. i havent done any of this, and u sure as hekko don't think i get defeated after 2 votes when u saw me still fight my way against the lynch even when my claimed role legit flipped scum in weebs (usopp role)

now ur straight up being disgenous
Lol yeah not wasting further time as you continue to nitpick here . You seemingly were keen on flower last phase , got the lynch , but to your admission had no effect on your read list or any progression made this phase . When I addressed you with this in the phase you simply said less talking and just place a vote .

you seemingly only turned it up now when you got in the pan for it and unfortunately I won’t be buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.