Powers & Abilities Roger is a swordsman

H

Herrera95

Divine Departure is an elbaf technique most likely.
Headcannon here. No connection of Roger with Giants.

Where did you a swordsman attack like that with swordmanship attacks?
What language you talking?

But the answer is Roger and Shanks.

Using named attacks with your sword =/= being swordsman
Yes it does. Luffy had no named attack using the sword just carrying it.

Being a irrelevant Swordsman no different than a Clubman not aiming to become the WSS..

Being a relevant Swordsman aiming for the WSS..

:kayneshrug::kuzanshut::kata:
Zoro doesnt just want the title, he wants to actually be the strongest swordsman. Doesnt matter if other swordsmen like shanks are not interested in the title
Post automatically merged:

This is getting embarrassing

Even flat earthers have better arguments than those who think Roger and shanks are not swordsman or haki man or whatever term/classification they made in their mind to distinguish them from Mihawk
Eh id say the arguments are on the same level

Zoro doesnt just want the title, he wants to actually be the strongest swordsman. Doesnt matter if other swordsmen like shanks are not interested in the title
I don't know what's your point.. There are worthy Swordsmen and unworthy Swordsmen who use their weapon as mere tools.. That's the reason Mihawk didn't allow Zoro a proper sword duel in the first place..

This isn't even drawn by Oda
Stop using Drawings from ussop gallery as arguments
Post automatically merged:

Why zoro should care about Roger though?

Yes he was strongest of his time but he is no longer current WSS.

He didn't even care about Ryuma - Sword God and Ryuma was brought up during TB. And, oda explaining about him makes sense because he has ties with Wano - same place zoro has ties with.

Only thing Zoro cares about is becoming WSS - for this he has to beat current WSS - Mihawk.

The reason Luffy cares about Roger (that too not much because he cares more about Shanks) because Roger was the only PK - Luffy's goal

Yes oda could have done better but he still laid out enough to understand (even drop swordsmen panel) yet all you see is people making BS arguments to somehow shit on both Zoro and Mihawk
Where was Roger ever hyped for his swordmanship
Post even something from the novel

He didn't have any WSS title nor greatest swordmanship hype

Oda doesn't mind hyping Ryuma swordmanship even centuries after he died
But somehow Roger was so great at swordmanship yet nobody gives a damn about his sword skills or WSS lol

Yeah, Roger's a Swordsman. I don't see anything controversial about that honestly, atleast with Shanks, Mihawk vs Shanks is a discussion that's been on for years, Roger being a Swordsman doesn't really change much the way I see it, him and Newgate were near equals and he had the Pirate King title, unless Oda claims Rayleigh was World's Strongest Swordsman or something that causes a fuss, I don't see why anyone would be opposed to Roger, who wileds a sword and matched Whitebeard just fine in combat with it, being a Swordsman.

Yeah, Roger's a Swordsman. I don't see anything controversial about that honestly, atleast with Shanks, Mihawk vs Shanks is a discussion that's been on for years, Roger being a Swordsman doesn't really change much the way I see it, him and Newgate were near equals and he had the Pirate King title, unless Oda claims Rayleigh was World's Strongest Swordsman or something that causes a fuss, I don't see why anyone would be opposed to Roger, who wileds a sword and matched Whitebeard just fine in combat with it, being a Swordsman.
Nothing controversial about it, it's pure downplay