Powers & Abilities Roger is a swordsman

Post automatically merged:

There's no need to aim for that, either you are or you aren't. If you're a swordsman, and you're not the strongest swordsman, then there is a swordsman stronger than you. It's like you need to watch Sesame Street.
There's no need to aim for the World Strongest Swordsman as a Swordsman?.. Tell that to Zoro..

This is getting embarrassing

Even flat earthers have better arguments than those who think Roger and shanks are not swordsman or haki man or whatever term/classification they made in their mind to distinguish them from Mihawk
It's only embarassing when you're trying to make yourself feel better..

They are Swordsmen, ok.. But in One Piece there is an huge importance between a Swordsman aiming for the WSS and someone's whos not.. Dedicating your life to the Blade makes you a worthy Swordsman instead of using it as a mere tool..

If Roger never aimed for the WSS title, why should he be relevant as a Swordsman?..

Unless you think that he did?..

Are all Top Tiers just given free Supreme Grade Blades to them for being the most powerful individuals in One Piece?..

Or they attract one another like the story said..
Maybe Greenbull attracted a Black Blade to him because he's Yonko level.. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Clear. I'm telling you the facts, you're telling me some nonsense again...

This is getting embarrassing

Even flat earthers have better arguments than those who think Roger and shanks are not swordsman or haki man or whatever term/classification they made in their mind to distinguish them from Mihawk
Blame Oda for being so weird.
Roger was clearly at the top of his era but for some reason no swordsmen seem to give a fuck about him. He is never in the whole great swordsmen talik. Zoro doesn't care about him. And it has nothing to do because he died as a we still talk of Ryuma hundres of years later.
I think both Roger and Shanks are swordsmen because they're always using whenever we see them fighting, but this discussion only exists because of the author.

You're wasting your time with him.

He has created his own one piece in his mind and will not listen to anyone
I know. But I still have 5 hours to hang out at work, I'm just killing time, explaining to a person that he is talking nonsense and denies everything about Zoro and swordsmen. Acoc=not acoc. Swordsman = not a swordsman. Ashura =sandai kitetsu and other nonsense
Post automatically merged:

Roger was clearly at the top of his era but for some reason no swordsmen seem to give a fuck about him. He is never in the whole great swordsmen talik. Zoro doesn't care about him. And it has nothing to do because he died as a we still talk of Ryuma hundres of years later.
I think both Roger and Shanks are swordsmen because they're always using whenever we see them fighting, but this discussion only exists because of the author.
Because Roger is a top swordsman, but he is not a Sword God and not the Strongest. There are only 2 true sword monsters at the moment, Ryuma and Mihouk. The silver medalists of the blade are following Ude. Roger Shanks Reilly Gandhi Zoro (for now) Wide.

Oda wants to be unpredictable as possible and he wants his top 2 eos to be unpredictable. If oda reveals that Roger is a swordsman then there's no doubt anymore that it's Zoro who will end up top 1.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk was at Rogers execution.
Zoro makes sense he just aims for the current title

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why zoro should care about Roger though?

Yes he was strongest of his time but he is no longer current WSS.

He didn't even care about Ryuma - Sword God and Ryuma was brought up during TB. And, oda explaining about him makes sense because he has ties with Wano - same place zoro has ties with.

Only thing Zoro cares about is becoming WSS - for this he has to beat current WSS - Mihawk.

The reason Luffy cares about Roger (that too not much because he cares more about Shanks) because Roger was the only PK - Luffy's goal

Yes oda could have done better but he still laid out enough to understand (even drop swordsmen panel) yet all you see is people making BS arguments to somehow shit on both Zoro and Mihawk