Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Who is gonna get a brutal return to reality with him really thinking that he can take on a Calamity alone and that Luffy and the others are just annoyances.
And what will you do if he(who's who) is the real deal? I mean capable of giving luffy extreme diff?
I ask because I'm tired of people underestimating people below calamity rank and thinking each set of officers in any emperor crew are equal.
The f6 can be as strong as oDA wants and luffy isn't necessarily above King/Marco like many think it's a "must" for him to be.

Who's Who also calling Kid and luffy "rats" who escaped Udon, and deems them not worthwhile his time since finding Yamato is a much more formidable task to get the Opportunity to challenge the Okanban.
Maybe Ww is overconfident as villains usually are,or maybe he is really the real deal and that will put many fans in an uncomfortable decision.
Whatever turns out to be true,I have a feeling that this war is gonna put upside down all the powerlevel tiers people have established over the years..
And I think that will start with luffy not being above either King or Marco,and from there,tears may really flood for a long period of time.
Luffy was already above King when he entered Wano. Udon training put him above Marco.

The fact that Big mom needed to use Haki combined with her devil fruit and her bodweight to block a normal Kong Gun from Whole Cake Island Boundman(without advanced Observation and Armament Haki and seastone physical trainning) with her Arm still shaking.

Big Mom without Haki and Devil fruit + memories destroyed Queen in 3 hits. Let that sink in.

And what will you do if he(who's who) is the real deal? I mean capable of giving luffy extreme diff?
I ask because I'm tired of people underestimating people below calamity rank and thinking each set of officers in any emperor crew are equal.
The f6 can be as strong as oDA wants and luffy isn't necessarily above King/Marco like many think it's a "must" for him to be.
It is really doubtful that the F6 are equal or stronger than any of the Calamities. The fact that the F6 are below the All-Stars in terms of power says on the contrary that Oda can't make them as strong as he would want, or rather as the fans would want them to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.