Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really doubtful that the F6 are equal or stronger than any of the Calamities. The fact that the F6 are below the All-Stars in terms of power says on the contrary that Oda can't make them as strong as he would want, or rather as the fans would want them to be.
They(F6) are a new set of characters kaido has under him who are ex captains,so some of them may really be calamity level.
Luffy who everybody thinks is above calamity would have been made a headliner if he was willing to join the beasts pirates,just like the F6.
So I see no reason for a cap to be placed on these new ex captains to put them forcfully below all calamities.
Same reason I don't see why King must be forcefully below luffy like many say,even though we know nothing from King.

They(F6) are a new set of characters kaido has under him who are ex captains,so some of them may really be calamity level.
Luffy who everybody thinks is above calamity would have been made a headliner if he was willing to join the beasts pirates,just like the F6.
So I see no reason for a cap to be placed on these new ex captains to put them forcfully below all calamities.
Same reason I don't see why King must be forcefully below luffy like many say,even though we know nothing from King.
No Luffy would not be a headliner, he would be made a calamity. This is directly referrenced by Kaido's men when Luffy brought to Udon Prison after fighting Kaido. They compared Luffy to a calamity.

Status
Not open for further replies.