Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
That was tasteless joke imo he should have known better
I dont a problem i found it funny tbh. Its the damn Twatter/tiktok haters/trolls that made a fuss about it.
I just think he should respect character he is playing he can make jokes about other things. He should be aware how desperate fandom is to drag Mihawk through the mud every chance they get. Why give them more ammunition:nicagesmile:
Bro i dont think that this guy spends his time in forums with dudes spamming ZKKtard & Fraudhawk

😅Maybe the guy didn't know what's going on on Twitter how toxic the comunity is there Maybe is the first time he interactsed with them
He may have found the picture in another place and hey look how i turned my sword black but yeah maybe he should have been more conscious

no, he became like that after wano and he started bitching because ZKK didn't happen
Thanks for letting me know. A lot of us were disappointed when ZKK didn’t happen, but we didn’t keep complaining about it.
Post automatically merged:

Let’s also see how he reacts after reading the upcoming Egghead chapters. I don’t want to have someone who is going to continue trolling regarding Zoro’s Egghead matchup.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thanks for letting me know. A lot of us were disappointed when ZKK didn’t happen, but we didn’t keep complaining about it.
You all can see his posts here yourselves, there's an unspoken rule in WG that you don't downplay a character in their own FC, hence why we stay away from the Sanji FC etc.
And he didn't follow that so he can stay away

You all can see his posts here yourselves, there's an unspoken rule in WG that you don't downplay a character in their own FC, hence why we stay away from the Sanji FC etc.
And he didn't follow that so he can stay away
Some people lack maturity. There’s plenty of threads where you can downplay a character. A FC is supposed to be a place where you can enjoy a character. I prefer having the Zoro FC be a positive place for us.

@kumae @mly90 @Boiroy why do you want this guy here? He's done nothing but spamming bs. Let him do it out of this place.
Well as I said as you said if the guy is going to trashtalk then fuck off just apport interesting things not bullshit around but if much people talking here about woronoa woro greatness bettee
Post automatically merged:

Let’s also see how he reacts after reading the upcoming Egghead chapters. I don’t want to have someone who is going to continue trolling regarding Zoro’s Egghead matchup.
Wait did something bad to zoro happen?