C

Cruxroux

No it is impossible to do it.

People are moved by their religions.

One thing is you not obligate others to follow your religion. Other thing is to not execute, legislate and judge based on those beliefs given by your religion. A catholic never would(or at least never should) vote/accept gay marriage for example because their religion is strictly against it.
Is there even any relegion which even accepts Gay marriage?

No it is impossible to do it.

People are moved by their religions.

One thing is you not obligate others to follow your religion. Other thing is to not execute, legislate and judge based on those beliefs given by your religion. A catholic never would(or at least never should) vote/accept gay marriage for example because their religion is strictly against it.
Post automatically merged:

Just read my above comment.

Just to explain better. Gay marriage in the sense of Catholic Church marriage. Civil marriage is another thing.
people being moved by their religions is not a good justification to have state religion.

From the top of my head I would say atheism. Don't know others.
Atheism isn't a relegion
:zorothink:
no it fucking isnt, its just the lack of belief holy shit. and even in the sense of explicit/strong atheism (i.e. making the claim that no gods exist instead of just not believing in any) that doesnt constitute a religion.

Atheism can’t be a religion. It has none of the functions that every religion has.

Where is the atheist Bible? The atheist church? Atheist holidays? Atheist priests?

Atheism is a philosophical belief that god doesn’t exist. It can’t be a religion because it is the rejection of religion.

Atheism is not a religion,but they do have dogma since they can't prove that there is no god and yet are 100% that it is so.
no, there is the distinction between implicit and explicit religion
explicit/strong atheism (i.e. making the claim that no gods exist instead of just not believing in any)
i mentioned it here.

people can be agnostic atheists, and i dont know the ratio, but i definitely know much more agnostic atheists than what you described.

Atheism is not a religion,but they do have dogma since they can't prove that there is no god and yet are 100% that it is so.
And that configures a religion.

Where is the atheist Bible?
Science.

Internet.

Weekends.

Comedians that thrash talk religions.

i mentioned it here.

people can be agnostic atheists, and i dont know the ratio, but i definitely know much more agnostic atheists than what you described.
To be atheism is to explicit say God doesn't exist.

If you simply don't believe it than you are agnostic.

Agnostic can be not believing in God or just not having a religion but stil believes in a God somehow.

people being moved by their religions is not a good justification to have state religion.
I'm not saying that it is a good justification I'm saying that it is insane to think it is possible to not have religion and state together.

Religion so far is what drove the world we know today.

Why is it crime to kill, steal etc? Because firstly religion said so.

no it fucking isnt, its just the lack of belief holy shit. and even in the sense of explicit/strong atheism (i.e. making the claim that no gods exist instead of just not believing in any) that doesnt constitute a religion.
Lack of belief is agnostic. That is literally not having a religion.

Atheism is believing God doesn't exist. Is just as religion as any other.

Last edited:
To be atheism is to explicit say God doesn't exist.

If you simply don't believe it than you are agnostic.
nope, just look up explicit and implicit atheism. you dont know what you are talking about

Science.

Internet.

Weekends.

Comedians that thrash talk religions.
this is all retarded lmfao.

science has been used by all kinds of people, also and especially by religious people. also science is a self-improving method that continues to gather new information and make conclusions, thats like in no way comparable to a sacred religious text that was revealed by a deity. beyond ridiculous

Lack of belief is agnostic.
well no. if you dont believe in a god or gods, you are an atheist. if you are then also agnostic, then thats implicit/ weak atheism or agnostic atheism.

there is also the possibility of agnostic theism. there you have a belief in a deity but still think the existence of said deity cant be known. . . .

Atheism is believing God doesn't exist
thats explicit or strong atheism. and technically only relating to theism, as the word itself is practically just a negation of theism. so the same hard stance against deism wouldnt be necessary.

Last edited:
nope, just look up explicit and implicit atheism. you dont know what you are talking about
I do know. There is agnostic for not believing in god. Atheism is straigth saying God doesn't exist. Made up things doesn't change reallity. Just like people calling gender and sex as different things.

this is all retarded lmfao.

science has been used by all kinds of people, also and especially by religious people. also science is a self-improving method that continues to gather new information and make conclusions, thats like in no way comparable to a sacred religious text that was revealed by a deity. beyond ridiculous
It was suppose to be a joke retarded is you taking that shit serious.

But atheist are heavily using science to justify their religion.

well no. if you dont believe in a god or gods, you are an atheist. if you are then also agnostic, then thats implicit/ weak atheism or agnostic atheism.

there is also the possibility of agnostic theism. there you have a belief in a deity but still think the existence of said deity cant be known. . . .
Atheist believes God doesn't exist. So they have their belief.

thats explicit or strong atheism. and technically only relating to theism, as the word itself is practically just a negation of theism. so the same hard stance against deism wouldnt be necessary.
No it is not. It is just atheism. You sound like extreme left wing calling anyone to the right of them as extreme right wing.

But atheist are heavily using science to justify their religion.
Careful, atheism isn't a religion, it's the absence of belief.

For exemple I'm atheist of every beliefs with a "god".
Other like Muslims for example are believers about a islamic belief system but they are atheist of an hindouistic one
Same thing, a christian is a believer in catholicism but atheistic about beliefs with multiple gods.

Its important to understand that being atheist isn't a belief in itself, its a state of our belief system.

In a way, everyone is atheist about a particular belief system.

Careful, atheism isn't a religion, it's the absence of belief.

For exemple I'm atheist of every beliefs with a "god".
Other like Muslims for example are believers about a islamic belief system but they are atheist of an hindouistic one
Same thing, a christian is a believer in catholicism but atheistic about beliefs with multiple gods.

Its important to understand that being atheist isn't a belief in itself, its a state of our belief system.

In a way, everyone is atheist about a particular belief system.
Atheism is the belief god doesn't exist.

Agnostic is the absence of belief OR religion.

Atheism is the belief god doesn't exist.

Agnostic is the absence of belief OR religion.
I think you missunderstand what I said, or don't understand what atheism is to begin with. Let me rephrase:

Atheism is an ABSENCE of belief in a particular theistic belief system.

Meaning that WHATEVER your belief system's nature, you are BY DEFAUT atheist of EVERY OTHER belief system.

I know this is hard to understand as a lot of those who speak about atheism are also don't really caring about the state of their critical thinking state but when you look at it closer, its in fact pretty simple.

Agnostism is not the absence of belief, its the suspension of one's belief system because of a lack of evidence. It can lean either toward atheism or theism.

Just to clarify once again:

You can be atheist of every god (that's my case)
You can be agnostic and atheist of some gods
You can also be a theist about one specific god but atheist of every other god

Last edited:
I think you missunderstand what I said, or don't understand what atheism is to begin with. Let me rephrase:

Atheism is an ABSENCE of belief in a particular theistic belief system.

Meaning that WHATEVER your belief system's nature, you are BY DEFAUT atheist of EVERY OTHER belief system.

I know this is hard to understand as a lot of those who speak about atheism are also don't really caring about the state of their critical thinking state but when you look at it closer, its in fact pretty simple.

Agnostism is not the absence of belief, its the suspension of one's belief system because of a lack of evidence. It can lean either toward atheism or theism.

Just to clarify once again:

You can be atheist of every god (that's my case)
You can be agnostic and atheist of some gods
You can also be a theist about one specific god but atheist of every other god
You are wrong