Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh. I always thought of them as more of a sibling relationship
Nah, They don't bicker, Robin is strange too, and gets/understands Luffy... The Dressroba Luffy said and She thinks of an old lady in a dress, just the little things really... and then there's the Pineapple hair in Zou thing... The cute subtle things, beyond the whole Enies Lobby thing with them and what not. But this is a topic for another place.

No wonder why Apoo wanted to make sure people were listening to his music preskip

Apparently if you ignore it, he is negged :giogio:
Well you cant just ignore it. You would have to cover your ears . Then that would make you open to getting attacked. Not only that but you wouldnt be able to use your hands to land hits on him.

The only way is bringing ear buds prior to facing him. But in terms of matchup.....thats lowkey cheating.

Well you cant just ignore it. You would have to cover your ears . Then that would make you open to getting attack. Not only that but you wouldnt be able to use yojr hands to land hits on him.

The only way is bringing ear buds prior to facing him. But in terms of matchup.....thats lowkey cheating.
Lmao imagine someone just pulling up with earbuds. But I think it's more of a sound wave kinds thing. I don't think covering your ears would do much

Status
Not open for further replies.