Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Side by side, King and Marco are very complimentary. It convinces me more they will have at least a clash of sorts.
I dunno. Like, Marco vs King makes a lot of sense to me. Even being the most obvious matchup in Wano.

But, something about me really doesn't want it to happen because King is the third strongest in Wano (arguably) right now. I don't want him to get wasted for Marco. I'd prefer someone like Zoro or even Sanji since the main characters have been sidelined as fuck throughout the New World.

I dunno. Like, Marco vs King makes a lot of sense to me. Even being the most obvious matchup in Wano.

But, something about me really doesn't want it to happen because King is the third strongest in Wano (arguably) right now. I don't want him to get wasted for Marco. I'd prefer someone like Zoro or even Sanji since the main characters have been sidelined as fuck throughout the New World.
I want sanji to take on queen. It would be hype seeing him combat queen's plague abilities

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

It's why I only think they'll have a clash. I still strongly believe Zoro shall be the one to defeat King ultimately.

S

SinOfGreed

Zoro definitely. Oda has already proved that Marco can even tangle with Admirals so a fight against King wouldn't bring any tension to the table. Plus it doesn't help with growth of any characters. Marco is already strong AF and doesnt need the fight.

Zoro needs wins against strong enemies before his fight against Yonko level WSS; Dracule Mihawk
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.