Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The BB pirates got fucked up by Magellan cause they underestimated him. I'm concerned if that's their approach towards everything
if SHP and BBP fights in a classic 1V1 i wont be surprised if Oda uses their carelessness and Arrogance against them. it was highlighted multiple time and even mentioned by the man himself, WB.
out of the known BBP, Shiryu seems to be the most careful one. he also wasnt part of the grp when they got smacked by Magellan. if i remember correctly he also mocked the BBP for letting hier guard down. aside from being a sensible dude he also seemed pretty cautious as he warned them of leaving if BB failed to get Gura. so far he seemed alright. nothing bad nothing too crazy

if SHP and BBP fights in a classic 1V1 i wont be surprised if Oda uses their carelessness and Arrogance against them. it was highlighted multiple time and even mentioned by the man himself, WB.
out of the known BBP, Shiryu seems to be the most careful one. he also wasnt part of the grp when they got smacked by Magellan. if i remember correctly he also mocked the BBP for letting hier guard down. aside from being a sensible dude he also seemed pretty cautious as he warned them of leaving if BB failed to get Gura. so far he seemed alright. nothing bad nothing too crazy
Let's hope he doesn't end up like BB

Status
Not open for further replies.