Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's the concept itself. You don't have to like my opinion, neither does Oda. I'm saying it's getting old. That's that.
I don’t like it, and clearly the author of, again, the series you choose to follow and discuss on a very regular basis doesn’t either. These people exist and should be included in media, so they’re gonna be included either way. Still not sure why you chose to open this line of discussion, since my original post you responded to was mostly dunking on Sanji. Maybe I just answered my own question.

I don’t like it, and clearly the author of, again, the series you choose to follow and discuss on a very regular basis doesn’t either. These people exist and should be included in media, so they’re gonna be included either way. Still not sure why you chose to open this line of discussion, since my original post you responded to was mostly dunking on Sanji. Maybe I just answered my own question.
It's not like I wanted to talk about it, your the one who pushed.

Ahh so you're a little bitch who can't handle when told wrong in a discussion and when I've told you that's not the exact meaning.
Getting closer, as in not sexual... But as siblings, and then Sanji being the idiot he is... etc...
Is that too hard to process for you?
Post automatically merged:

Apples and Oranges.
Two different things.
getting closer as siblings
but his "pervy" side gets better of him
nothing sexual
pervert: a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.
:goatasure:
the only dumbass here is the person I have to explain what the statement he wrote implies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's not like I wanted to talk about it, your the one who pushed.
You think this
Getting sick of this bullshit okama, Women at heart bullshit. Stupid shit Oda did.
sounds like you DON’T wanna express your ass-backwards views? All right, dude, we’re clearly not even in agreement on what reality is, so I think we’re done here. Let’s just go back to actual spoilers talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.