Status
Not open for further replies.
Called king fodder ended up being zoro’s main fight. To compensate they hype him to admiral level but mihawk fodder
Called the vice admirals trash ends up fighting one? Probably gonna hype him to admiral level and mihawk fodder again
Call shiryu trash with zoro obviously going to fight him. Eventually gonna do the same thing
:smart:
Aint you the one that said king=smoothie
Aint you the one who said zoros fights in wano will be kyoshiro and orochi
:suresure:
Zoro lives rent free in your head clown

Called king fodder ended up being zoro’s main fight. To compensate they hype him to admiral level but mihawk fodder
Called the vice admirals trash ends up fighting one? Probably gonna hype him to admiral level and mihawk fodder again
Call shiryu trash with zoro obviously going to fight him. Eventually gonna do the same thing
:smart:
Now replace Zoro with Luffy and the others with Saturn.
Aren't you tired of overhyping flops and then spamming 500 Mihawk threads to compensate? :kobeha:

Im just laughing at you saying all admirals, Shanks ( whom Kaido viewed as inferior to him), Holy Knights (featless unknowns), and Gorosei who were worried about angering him will all be stronger then Kaido. Did you ignore how the world and Oda views him power wise? You think everyone and their mother will be stronger then him? That honor is only reserved for Luffys antagonists AkA BB, Akainu maybe and then Imu.

Lol I'm pretty sure he long crossed that border in Oda's mind.

Better have a full fight for Kizaru here rather than just get done in by whoever in a couple chapters later in the final war. Fujitora won't fight the crew anyways and for Ryokugyu there are several options.

Maybe Zoro really never fights an Admiral but Mihawk only
I wouldn’t mind a proper fight but I still doubt Egghead will be that type of arc, the schema is quite different from the generic « defeat the villains » arcs

Lol I'm pretty sure he long crossed that border in Oda's mind.

Better have a full fight for Kizaru here rather than just get done in by whoever in a couple chapters later in the final war. Fujitora won't fight the crew anyways and for Ryokugyu there are several options.

Maybe Zoro really never fights an Admiral but Mihawk only
Aye but I mean in the communitys eyes is all. Hes an untested Yonko basically. Needs to be put to the test.

Im just laughing at you saying all admirals, Shanks ( whom Kaido viewed as inferior to him), Holy Knights (featless unknowns), and Gorosei who were worried about angering him will all be stronger then Kaido. Did you ignore how the world and Oda views him power wise? You think everyone and their mother will be stronger then him? That honor is only reserved for Luffys antagonists AkA BB, Akainu maybe and then Imu.
Now I am the one who laughs... Thank you for clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.