Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorobros simply need to accept he can’t defeat an admiral while Sanji is fighting a VA. This isn’t, and will never be Sword Piece:saden:
Remember when Zoro fought and defeated Kaido meanwhile Sanji only fought a Yonko Commander.

Oh wait.:hihihi:

This is Wano all over again.

Zoro and Sanji both fought Yonko Commanders during the Wano arc and it's obvious with the way things are being setup, they are both going to fight a Vice Admiral.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I really can't see Zoro and Sanji going from 1.3. bil commanders to Vice Admirals, unless the VAs are really really strong and highlighted alot

I also think either Luffy vs Saturn or Luffy vs Kizaru will be a pretty bad fight. Gear 5 is shit and ruins fights

Only element would be that Kizaru was about to kill him.

Luffy has more reason to fight Kizaru that Zoro does.
Kizaru had clashes or encounters with first commanders always so this is another story element.
Heck even Kizaru could tease how he was close to kill Zoro.

What reason Luffy has to fight Kizaru honestly?
For burning the key of ace chains? Lmao

I think both Kizaru and Saturn will be clapped,but he wont go down.Also,this is the perfect opportunity to have Sanji do something crazy and become the "the most feared man by the marines" that he said he would be in thriller bark.it would be nice to have his bounty over Zoro's for one arc again.The raid suit would come in handy now...
You had me in the first part…but that last sentence…:whitepress:

Called king fodder ended up being zoro’s main fight. To compensate they hype him to admiral level but mihawk fodder
Called the vice admirals trash ends up fighting one? Probably gonna hype him to admiral level and mihawk fodder again
Call shiryu trash with zoro obviously going to fight him. Eventually gonna do the same thing
:smart:
Yeah because current Zoro facings vas makes sm sense :seriously:

The question shouldn't be if Zoro clashes with the strongest swordsman on the other side, the waiter that gets stopped by all the RHM, we should be discussing if Zoro will cut him or force him to put his hands up in fear in their first interaction, or maybe a mix of Ray and Beckman. :quest:

Last edited:
Would cement Luffy as a top tier if he wins 1 vs 1 clean with 0 help prior.
Lol I'm pretty sure he long crossed that border in Oda's mind.

Better have a full fight for Kizaru here rather than just get done in by whoever in a couple chapters later in the final war. Fujitora won't fight the crew anyways and for Ryokugyu there are several options.

Maybe Zoro really never fights an Admiral but Mihawk only

Called king fodder ended up being zoro’s main fight. To compensate they hype him to admiral level but mihawk fodder
Called the vice admirals trash ends up fighting one? Probably gonna hype him to admiral level and mihawk fodder again
Call shiryu trash with zoro obviously going to fight him. Eventually gonna do the same thing
:smart:
King was always Z fight.
Only Sanji fans were thinking otherwise.

Anyone that at this point questions Mihawk position powerwise is truly a lost case Moe/ndule level.

Status
Not open for further replies.