Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro isn’t even ready for Janitoryu and Posthawk and people think he’s ready for Kizaru
:milaugh:
People forget that mihawk zoro’s potential final and strongest opponent is still within admiral level. With him not being definitively superior to any of them

Him beating an admiral is a feat comparable if not better than beating mihawk
I'm liking the idea of a full Luffy vs Kizaru fight ala Luffy vs Katakuri.
Monkey fight and logia awakening
:steef:

Not if someone is at least decent.

But as I said, it is not like Zoro couldn't have done something similar with Pica or Hyozu.
In fact, the arcs in which he had enemies of his level are way less then the ones in which he had.
No thanks
I really dont want another pica kind of fight cause we both know that vas cant push Zoro like king did for exemple

People forget that mihawk zoro’s potential final and strongest opponent is still within admiral level. With him not being definitively superior to any of them

Mihawk’s last serious fight was against a rookie Shanks, he will never be comparable to an Admiral
Zoro will either never be able to defeat an Admiral or defeat one after Mihawk’s fight

Honestly a Vice Admiral is probaly Zoro's best chance to actually fight a focking proper swordman for once till he fights Fuji and Mihawk
Shiryuu is a swordman but he's a bitch
Still realistically both him and Sanji should be able to tap any VC not named Garp, Tsuru
VA level vary a lot .
I would love to see zoro try his luck with a Va admiral candidate .
But if we want a swordman VA Momonga is the man .

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Monkey fight and logia awakening
:steef:
so shanks couldn't defeat admiral level:josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.