Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

There at least will be some triangulation. Maybe Devon and Lafitte are only there to capture Vegapunk and leave?
Yeah that makes sense. Devon could even impersonate Saturn directly and gain control of the Seraphims to her and Blackbeard potentially. Well I guess they would be under her command ofc.

And thus the BBP will gain Boa's DF via S-Snake on their side. As well as a superior opponent for Zoro rather than Shiryu too then, via S-Hawk. (Seriously though, Blackbeard gaining the Seraphims on his side, well at least S-Hawk alone even would be insane!)

:milaugh::saden::risiup:

Lafitte's hypnosis powers are bound to come to great effect, along with his amazing stealthiness too somehow. His unknown DF and cunning, sinister nature are real wildcards too, along with the hypnosis and stealth too.

I wonder if this could tie into Blackbeard wanting to turn Hachinosu into a kingdom or w/e somehow though? With Saturn there too?

It's so weird Ochoku/Wang Zhi has not been shown at all either. Theres a slim chance he could be on that ship for some reason too, I'm just taking any opportunity/excuse for him to appear at this point lmao.

Everyone is talking about Luffy vs Saturn or Kizaru but he has now a big responsibility as a Yonko
Attacking Saturn would mean an all out war against the WG
I think nobody thought about the consequences
Oda already teased this topic with Luffy and Zoro's discussion about Vivi
So what will be the solution? Will we even get Luffy vs someone?
Name one single time Luffy gave a shit about causing insane consequences

G

Gorosei Informer

The Vice Admirals are being underestimated, I highly doubt all the Vice Admirals are around the same level.

I'm pretty sure a few are going to be way stronger than others.

Reminder that both Vice Admirals Chaton and Gion were both considered as a candidate to become one of the new admirals.
Garp alone is proof they're not all at the same level too ofc.

soon, swordsmucks will be the first ones in line to suck off Vice Admirals
:risiup:
That's your job. That's Lanji's entire story. Zoro was clashing with admirals in Dressarosa and had a whole fight with that same Admiral in a movie while Lanji was getting tossed around by one handed Smoker and getting his shit broken by Vergo. :risitameh:

Honestly a Vice Admiral is probaly Zoro's best chance to actually fight a focking proper swordman for once till he fights Fuji and Mihawk
Shiryuu is a swordman but he's a bitch
Still realistically both him and Sanji should be able to tap any VC not named Garp, Tsuru
I do appreciate cross guild bounties are a great way to differentiate fodder VAs from strong ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.