Status
Not open for further replies.
Zolo fans:

"The Vice Admirals are weak, they will be no match for Zoro."

Also Zolo fans when Zoro fights a Vice Admiral:

"That Vice Admiral that Zoro fought was super impressive, he can low diff anyone except for Mihawk."
Same shit happened with King, went from “King the background” to King is a bigger threat then Kaido according to @nik87

he was zoro rival before rooftop
I knew the second I saw King and queen beckering they were going to be sanji and zoro fight lmao .
But I think you are right I did heard about whowho zoro when we saw him with a sword at his intro .
But he was supposed to be his showcase fight not his arc fight .

I’m overhyping kizaru even tho y’all are praying and begging zoro gets to fight him instead of luffy lol
You're the only one begging. Kizaru going all out uses a sword, his only fights have been with Marco, Ray and Beckman.
I understand that you're desperate that Zoro stops him after you've been shitting on the gorosei and now you need to go full tilt to make this about Zoro fans downplaying XYZ. I expect 10 more absolutely retarded Mihawk threads from you to compensate. :cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
More from EMUNOPLA:

Chapter 1089:

It was Vegapunk who forced York to make contact and seek help from the Gorosei, saying, "Save me from Luffy," while at that time, York was already under the control of the Straw Hat Pirates' crew. It appears to be a joint plan between the crew and Vegapunk to take down the enemies.

is this info correct? @Pew

He's sleeping let him rest

Status
Not open for further replies.